Quick help! Re boarding passes

peachyisthelife

So someone said how you have to check in for your cruise before a week prior to your cruise (true? I don't know, but I did it anyway just in case). Does it matter when you print out your boarding pass? Sorry, may be a dumb question, but I had no clue about checking in a before a week prior so wanted to make sure I'm not missing any other deadlines. I've filled out my fun pass stuff. Am I set besides just printing out my boarding passes and luggage tags? I sail on Nov 28th!

EDIT-Didn't word it well lol, so I don't have to print the boarding pass WITHIN a certain amount of days to leaving?

so is there a deadline that you have to print out your boarding pass and luggage tags by or can you do it the day before you leave?

Bill

I would not wait that long .. maybe the week before to be safe.

I had ours printed months ahead but went back to re-print 1 page 2 days before sailing and my booking was no longer available for printing.

I would not wait that long .. maybe the week before to be safe.

I had ours printed months ahead but went back to re-print 1 page 2 days before sailing and my booking was no longer available for printing.

thanks for the answer. I thought it was 3 days but not sure. As soon as final payment is made i print the boarding pass and luggage tags and put them in our travel envelope.

I don't know if I understood the Op's question but I thought they were asking if there was a dealine for printing boarding passes and luggag tags as it sounds like he filled the stuff out but hasn't prionted it yet.:confused:

Bill

I print Boarding Pass and Luggage Tags about a week out. I also keep a spreadsheet that has our itinerary, any costs, any payments made and balance owed.

Anything I print also goes into Google Docs. That way, if I misplace the folder I can print anything I would need from the hotel or internet cafe.

I sail on Saturday and my docs are still available for viewing and printing. Filled out the FunPass as soon as I booked, but travel companion just filled out her part last week, so I haven't printed out our combined FunPass.

She's so impressed that the docs say VIP on them. :p Little does she know that it really isn't a big deal. :(

She's so impressed that the docs say VIP on them. :p Little does she know that it really isn't a big deal. :(

VIP check-in is the best in Galveston!!! Can't wait to get to Platinum to take advantage of this service, with out booking a suite.

So someone said how you have to check in for your cruise before a week prior to your cruise (true? I don't know, but I did it anyway just in case). Does it matter when you print out your boarding pass? Sorry, may be a dumb question, but I had no clue about checking in a before a week prior so wanted to make sure I'm not missing any other deadlines. I've filled out my fun pass stuff. Am I set besides just printing out my boarding passes and luggage tags? I sail on Nov 28th!

EDIT-Didn't word it well lol, so I don't have to print the boarding pass WITHIN a certain amount of days to leaving?

You do not have to check in ahead of time. If you choose to check in ahead of time that is fine, if not you need to be at the terminal and checked in no later than 2 hours prior to departure.

If you go without a boarding pass that too is no problem as long as you have your contract or ticket with you.

You can down load and print things up until you actually leave home for the pier.

Archived