Suite internet fee soon?

donna5

But if you only book suites, what are the advantages of becoming Elite? an extra bar setup? We also have started to only book suites.
When I become elite, I won't have to book a suite. I will have more choices. However, I kind of like the big room and a balcony on the aft part of the ship. Real peaceful back there. So even as an elite I would probably still book a suite.

When I become elite, I won't have to book a suite. I will have more choices. However, I kind of like the big room and a balcony on the aft part of the ship. Real peaceful back there. So even as an elite I would probably still book a suite.

We said we would do a cruise for our honeymoon and might as well get a balcony as we would never do it again. Well 10 cruises later that didn't work. Well 4 cruises ago we booked a suite and guess what.... we haven't gone back:D. Rest assured our next 2 cruises are in suites as well;).

I might say it is impossible to go back.

Andrew

I didn't see the charge on the Emerald last two cruises...Nov 8 & 18.

We are currently in a suite on the Diamond and no mention of the charge. When accessing it just says, as a suite passenger internet access is complimentary. Had a print out today and no charges for internet access.

Happy cruising,

Chris

Today got our printouts and the access fee is not showing up.

However every time we sign on we have to go though several pages and and of course it says time remaining on plan 0. Do you want to purchase time? then another page that says you are suite and complimentry and has would you like to purchase and of course it has where you select $0 and still says acess fee $3.95 will be charged. It is just different screens than we have had on our last cruises.

So it looks like at this time suites don't have to pay extra for something they are already told is included.

I only book full suites otherwise I don't go. The perks that Princess gives to the full suites are much more than any other cruise line out there. For example, I don't know of any other cruise line that provides complimentary internet for their suite passengers as well as breakfast in their specialty restaurant. Free internet is a big thing for me as I do need to stay in contact with my business. If Princess takes that away, I'll be looking at other cruise lines. Plus, if you book a full suite you get credit for two cruises making your achievement of elite status happen much quicker.

Suites are wonderful and very addicting. The perks make the extra money worthwhile. For us it is the laundry, extra space and Sabatini's for breakfast.

Today got our printouts and the access fee is not showing up.

However every time we sign on we have to go though several pages and and of course it says time remaining on plan 0. Do you want to purchase time? then another page that says you are suite and complimentry and has would you like to purchase and of course it has where you select $0 and still says acess fee $3.95 will be charged. It is just different screens than we have had on our last cruises.

So it looks like at this time suites don't have to pay extra for something they are already told is included.

We are currently on the CB and it is the same like donna told, each time when we log in, we have to "purchase" the 3.95 $ access fee. We checked our bill and it does not show up. In the first days of our cruise it was a different log in, it changed during the cruise.

Archived