How to bring wine onboard the NA

emlu82

I see now that this question was asked a few posts down and the computer geek in me cannot figure out how to delete a post! Really!

So now I have 2 questions...

should I bring wine glasses?

how do you delete a post all-together? I tried editing, but cannot see an option to delete! DOH!

I see now that this question was asked a few posts down and the computer geek in me cannot figure out how to delete a post! Really!

So now I have 2 questions...

should I bring wine glasses?

how do you delete a post all-together? I tried editing, but cannot see an option to delete! DOH!

You can't. For 20 minutes you can edit it to say "deleted", but the only way to get it actually deleted would be to click the red triangle to ask a Host to delete it. They may or may not.

No need to bring wine glasses. They will be some in your cabin, and you can ask your steward for more.

Just back from the NA last week...a great cruise...We carried our wine and some soda in a collapsable cooler..it worked great. Wine glasses were in the cabin in the cabinet where the hair dyer was. We just asked the cabin steward for champagne glasses..and we always carry our own cork screw.

• 5 months later...

When you say carry on do you mean hand luggage!! Is that allowed now on aeroplanes? How much are you allowed to take?

No to the wine glasses, get them on board. We always carry the wine on in our carryon luggage.

Kirk

When you say carry on do you mean hand luggage!! Is that allowed now on aeroplanes? How much are you allowed to take?

We bring our wine on board in hand luggage (aka carry on luggage). You can't bring it on the plane. We wait until we arrive at our embarkation port and purchase it there:) to bring on the ship

We always bring wine with us (on planes also, I mean in our luggage). We use wine bags or wine diapers. Have never had any issues at all. We have free luggage so we will bring an third piece/smallish in size and have our wine in that. I'll take some of our dark slacks and wrap the wine in them just to add some more cushion.

Archived