What is this gray area???

alymb03

Would that be the area where the "smoke stack" comes up through the ship?
Quite possible given its rearward positioning.

That plus any number of other Systems things you don't need/want to know about..like Storage? :)

Check out this interesting photo-thread for what possibly goes on behind the scenes, in such areas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969285 .

Thanks for all the possibilities guys! I can deal with those. As long as it's not some machinery room or other loud place!

I know nothing about the behind the scenes layouts, so definitely going to check out that thread that was linked!

Would that be the area where the "smoke stack" comes up through the ship?

The funnel comes up near the aft but in the middle of the ship, so that may not be it. (It's pretty clear where it is on the deck plans.)

The gray area to the aft of all the guest cabins (I think that's what OP meant :confused:) is crew/equipment/etc area.

The funnel comes up near the aft but in the middle of the ship, so that may not be it. (It's pretty clear where it is on the deck plans.)

The gray area to the aft of all the guest cabins (I think that's what OP meant :confused:) is crew/equipment/etc area.

based on the pic posted in the 1st post, i think the smoke stack is in the other gray space next to the green cabins on the left hand side of the pic

Archived