Greetings from the Equinox!

2theship

I managed to find some free wifi while sitting on our balcony. We're docked in Cartegena today - one port left before we cross the Atlantic. The weather has been perfect, more like early autumn than December. This is our first time in Aqua Class and we doubt we can ever do anything else. We haven't had much time for the Persian Gardens yet but we love Blu.

I managed to find some free wifi while sitting on our balcony. We're docked in Cartegena today - one port left before we cross the Atlantic. The weather has been perfect, more like early autumn than December. This is our first time in Aqua Class and we doubt we can ever do anything else. We haven't had much time for the Persian Gardens yet but we love Blu.

Fantastic. We will be on her in March. Have a great time. I need to look into upgrading to AC.

Hi 2theship,

Thanks for the update. Enjoy your Cruise !

Not to harsh your buzz but you can go ahead and tell the Captain to cross full steam ahead. Because, when you disembark I get to BOARD!!!! 9 Days until I depart. WOO HOO!

Not to harsh your buzz but you can go ahead and tell the Captain to cross full steam ahead. Because, when you disembark I get to BOARD!!!! 9 Days until I depart. WOO HOO!

Clydesmom,

We are also going on the same cruise in 9 days, we look forward to seeing you. We also live in Atlanta, Small world.

Kitcito:D

Clydesmom,

We are also going on the same cruise in 9 days, we look forward to seeing you. We also live in Atlanta, Small world.

ditto these sentiments except we don't live in Atlanta! Has the Equinox been decked out for the holidays yet?

Oh, and was I confused when 2theship said they were leaving Cartagena to begin the Atlantic crossing because I was thinking Cartagena COLUMBIA which is our 2nd to last Port-of-Call!

Clydesmom,

Cool beans. I have to take my last final exam that morning at 7am then it is off to the airport straight from the college. Risky I know but I don't have a choice on the date of the final. :eek:

However, boarding a cruise ship and drinking will be just the cure! :D

Please go to the roll call for our cruise and register if you haven't. We have quite a large group and fun planned.

Got a little more free wifi in Ponta Delgada so I'll do an update. Holiday decorations magically appeared on Dec. 1 - the elves must have worked overtime. Blu is smart casual every night but DH brought a dark suit for the formal nights anyway. There are quite a few tuxes though.

To all of you boarding in Ft. Lauderdale on the 12th - just hold your horses - the ship is ours for one more week!

We just became Captain's Club elite after our last cruise and are enjoying the benefits. However, I've heard that there are more than 1000 elites on board. Everything is up in the Sky Lounge and even that's crowded. But our bar bill is next to nothing because of the freebies!

Archived