Not-So-Lucky 13th Carnival Cruise--Fascination 11/26/11

NCTribeFan

We had Jenn as a CD when we sailed on Fantasy. Of all our CD's, she was our least favorite. I totally agree with your assessment of her! Thanks for your review - hope you are loving your phone, and that your shoulder is feeling better.

Loving the new phone!

See, now I've decided I can blame my fellow Roll Call folks because we never set up anything for a Meet & Greet at sailaway. If we had, I wouldn't have been standing where I was and if I'd dropped my phone, it wouldn't have launched itself overboard. Right? :p

Had PT again yesterday and swear the young man was really trying to snap my arm off.

But the range of motion has improved already. It's really painful to do the stretching exercises, but I only need PT once weekly, so that's good.

And now I find myself considering the Breeze transatlantic next November as a Happy 60th b-day present! Even solo, the fare for a 1A would only be about $1400 booking ES. Of course, air will be high, but at that time of year, it might not be too bad. 1As are almost gone, so I may call my PVP and leave him a message and see if he calls me back. Although my future plans are very undecided all around, it would only cost me $50 if I need to cancel. Not much risk for a trip that "should" be fantastic.

So I could put that FCC to good use, get a $200 OBC, plus $250 OBC for being a shareholder. That would cover the tips and some wine. :D

Archived