Questions about Oasis

Hello! This is my first time posting on here. I am leaving this weekend for Oasis and was just wondering if anyone knew who the cruise director is or the Schooner Bar piano singer. DH and I love the Schooner Bar and we are excited for possibly see a singer we have seen in the past! Thank you for your help! :)

I was on 11/19 Oasis cruise and the cruise director was Amy and I think the Schooner Bars pisno players name was Angelo. I have the compasses at home, I can check tonight.

I just checked my Compass from last week and Angelo is correct.

Hello! This is my first time posting on here. I am leaving this weekend for Oasis and was just wondering if anyone knew who the cruise director is or the Schooner Bar piano singer. DH and I love the Schooner Bar and we are excited for possibly see a singer we have seen in the past! Thank you for your help! :)

Hi LuvWilliam,

Come on over to our roll call and let us know a little about you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1242199&page=54

I had Amy last sept and also last week ago.. she kinda drives me batty. At least this time she did not skip as much. She thinks she is 17 and trying to be upbeat I guess .. but all that skipping makes her look ridiculous to me. My friend who never cruised before said Amy drove her nuts too.

I had Amy last sept and also last week ago.. she kinda drives me batty. At least this time she did not skip as much. She thinks she is 17 and trying to be upbeat I guess .. but all that skipping makes her look ridiculous to me. My friend who never cruised before said Amy drove her nuts too.

After 20 some cruises, not all with RCCL, she was by far the worst cruise director we have ever had. That high pitched voice drove me to drink.

After 20 some cruises, not all with RCCL, she was by far the worst cruise director we have ever had. That high pitched voice drove me to drink.

Sadly, agreed. I guess I was expecting better (more experienced?) on the Oasis... was that a foolish expectation?

Hoping for someone different for my return in May.

Archived