Transfers post cruise

simon stingray

Hi everyone,

We are taking out first Princess cruise in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if Princess offer transfers from Port Everglades to Miami Airport post cruise.

We did not book air through Princess so we do not have transfers included and will therefore take a taxi from the hotel to the ship on departure day.

On our previous Celebrity cruise we were able to book transfers to Miami airport at the guest relations desk which was charged to our onboard account and this just seemed easier & less expensive than a taxi.

We won't be in any hurry-our flight from Miami departs at 4.50PM.

If this is an option does anyone know the current cost?

Yes, Princess does offer transfers to Miami airport. During the cruise you will get a form for setting up your post cruise arrangements. One choice is to purchase a transfer from princess. I believe a taxi is usually cheaper and quicker.

If you need a connection to Fort Lauderdale Airport than do not pay for a transfer from Princess ship to airport. Its 28 bucks for 2 people and they make u leave by 830 am even if your flight is after 4 pm like ours was on Sun dec 4. If you are going to Miami than transfers would be a good idea. I believe you have to purchase about 10 days in advance of the start of your cruise. We wanted to cancel our Transfer while on the ship as we were upset about the time they arrange for your departure. Also a cab for us would have been less expensive than the transfer and also we could have slept in a little later.

Just FYI, we had a 430 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale so we needed to kill some time, took the Everglades Air-boat and Flamingo Garden Tour, love it. It was so cool, afterward, they dropped us off at the airport, (we had are luggage on the tour buss with us, so made it really easy. I'd highly recommend it.

The Princess xfer to MIA for two will be significantly less expensive than a cab.

However, as another of the posters suggested, you can book a Princess tour that will end up at MIA before 2 PM.

If you want just the xfer or want the tour with xfer, you can book them onboard the ship. Just check with the shore excursion desk.

Just FYI, we had a 430 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale so we needed to kill some time, took the Everglades Air-boat and Flamingo Garden Tour, love it. It was so cool, afterward, they dropped us off at the airport, (we had are luggage on the tour buss with us, so made it really easy. I'd highly recommend it.

Another vote for this excursion! This was a terrific way to kill some time and have a fun visit to the local sights as well.

msk1

We also booked post transfer to FLL, but now aren't sure we want to use it. We probably have time to do a little sightseeing in the FLL area. Can we cancel our transfer while on board? Thanks for any help!

I have often seen that you cannot cancel onboard. You may want to cancel it now before the cruise.

Archived