Oasis Vintages Wine Bar Menus - Pictures

moviegal

• 1 month later...

I'm so happy to see this! We will be on Allure later this year. We don't have any Spanish Tapas bars near our home, and we love to make a meal of tapas. Now that they are charging for food, I hope they don't mind if my husband orders wine but I just order food, as I can't tolerate much alcohol. What do you think about that? How late do they serve tapas?

I'm so happy to see this! We will be on Allure later this year. We don't have any Spanish Tapas bars near our home, and we love to make a meal of tapas. Now that they are charging for food, I hope they don't mind if my husband orders wine but I just order food, as I can't tolerate much alcohol. What do you think about that? How late do they serve tapas?

1 a.m. is the closing time. I am not sure if they terminate food service before that.

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you traveling on Allure or Oasis, don't make the same mistake we did. We visited Vintages for the first time on the LAST night of the cruise. While we didn't sample the tapas, the ambiance and wine were fantastic. There was a great vibe. Easy-going, friendly and best of all quiet! If we were to sail again on an Oasis-Class ship we would probably live there.

Archived