Latitudes question

Beaver1975

We completed our fifth cruise in July, so became silver. We're still silver, and we're happy with that. It boggles my mind that they're saying 13 more points and we'll move on to gold. I didn't mind being a bronze member, and I looked forward to becoming a silver member. Hope I don't blink too many times, otherwise I'll miss the experience of silverdom :eek::p:D!

It seems a lot of people on this NCL board are Suite cruisers, so they have the opportunity to move up a little faster than those of us who cruise the inside cabins. IMO, they do deserve a little bonus and kudos to NCL for recognizing them.

I do think this board is a bit skewed with suite travelers because if you look at all the cabins on the ships, their are many many cabins that are not suites, so you are just seeing a lot of people who are finally getting benefits for spending the mega extra $ they have spent on their suites.

I personally have cruised about 20 times on NCL all but 2 or 3 were 7-9 day cruises and only inside or OV cabins. I had records for all of them since 1992, so a couple years back while on a cruise I had a wonderful consultant onboard who got everything entered and I've enjoyed Platinum for the last few cruises. I must admit, Platinum is nice!

We completed our fifth cruise in July, so became silver. We're still silver, and we're happy with that. It boggles my mind that they're saying 13 more points and we'll move on to gold. I didn't mind being a bronze member, and I looked forward to becoming a silver member. Hope I don't blink too many times, otherwise I'll miss the experience of silverdom :eek::p:D!

We moved up to silver as well. Is there anything great about being silver over being bronze? I just think as we all move up..it is sort of meaningless..know what I mean?

We moved up to silver as well. Is there anything great about being silver over being bronze? I just think as we all move up..it is sort of meaningless..know what I mean?

All We know is...........we got invited to two lattitudes partys. Free drinks is free drinks I tell ya.:D

Do bronze members get invited to Latitudes parties?

(Four points away from Silver)

~ La Princesa

Bronze members get invited to the basic Latitudes party (except on the Epic, where I think there are so many members that they skip that party). You'll get free drinks and free appetizers, and there'll be drawings for various stuff. It's a nice enough party and, did I say FREE drinks? Enjoy your cruise.

By now, we really don't care anymore what 'Latitude Status' we are. For what it's worth, it can be wood, plastic, brass, copper, iron, bronze, silver, gold or platinum. We are all in/on the same boat just the same, and I don't think they are loading the life boats by Latitude Status........yet...:rolleyes:

By now, we really don't care anymore what 'Latitude Status' we are. For what it's worth, it can be wood, plastic, brass, copper, iron, bronze, silver, gold or platinum. We are all in/on the same boat just the same, and I don't think they are loading the life boats by Latitude Status........yet...:rolleyes:

How often do you plan to post this same exact thing. We get it already that you are not impressed with the Latitudes program. *shakes head*

Archived