Epic ... finally :)

kerrytens

OK, here is my useless post of the day. After some 500++ days, I am finally stepping foot onboard the Epic this Saturday:D

Sorry, but I just had to shout from yet another building ... I'm so excited!

Thanks to all before me who spent time writing reviews. I've enjoyed them all (well, most of them:p )

OK, here is my useless post of the day. After some 500++ days, I am finally stepping foot onboard the Epic this Saturday:D

Thanks to all before me who spent time writing reviews. I've enjoyed them all (well, most of them:p )

See you Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Hope it will be worth all the wait and more! Bon Voyage!

Congrats and have fun

I know the feeling. I had to wait a full year before finally getting to board. It was surreal to finally get to walk on board after stalking the ship online for over a year ;)

Please make sure you come back and write a review

OK -- rub it in!! ;)

Have a GREAT time!

Do me a favor and order (at different times) a chocolate shake and a brownie sundae at O'Sheehan's... two things I had enjoyed back in February, that somehow were never revisited last week on our sailing!!

Tom

Hi all!

kerrytens ~ I see you live in the 'Shwa. my DN just left there to go to the 'Wick.:rolleyes:

Anyhow that was a long wait but you will be rewarded, it's an amazing ship with great entertainment, food & looks like you'll have a lot of CC people to meet too! Have a ball I loved all 18 days I spent on Epic!:D

~ Jo ~ :)

I was thinking the same when I read this thread this morning, SDMike. I waited over a year for my first trip on the Epic and it felt so surreal finally boarding the ship!! I'm fortunate to be going for a second time in exactly 10 weeks and already have a countdown going. Bringing a whole group this time. I love the Epic (I know how much you do as well from reading your posts). I hope the OP has a wonderful experience!!!!

Kerrytens is now at sea onboard Norwegian EPIC :D :D . . . and I hope the entire group will have the most amazing time ever on a vacation cruise!!!

It was a long time in coming, and hope the ship will meet, and perhaps exceed the expectation. :) :)

[ sent from onboard Norwegian Sky ]

I was thinking the same when I read this thread this morning, SDMike. I waited over a year for my first trip on the Epic and it felt so surreal finally boarding the ship!! I'm fortunate to be going for a second time in exactly 10 weeks and already have a countdown going. Bringing a whole group this time. I love the Epic (I know how much you do as well from reading your posts). I hope the OP has a wonderful experience!!!!

I'm so jealous! I wish I had my next Epic trip lined up, but I think it's Alaska for me in 2012. After having "stalked" the Epic from the shipyard to Miami it was certainly strange seeing her outside my hotel window. I felt like I had already been on the ship after doing so much research. I'm sure Kerrytens is walking around the ship pointing things out to her co-travelers like she had been there before. :)

Kerrytens is now at sea onboard Norwegian EPIC :D :D . . . and I hope the entire group will have the most amazing time ever on a vacation cruise!!!

It was a long time in coming, and hope the ship will meet, and perhaps exceed the expectation. :) :)

[ sent from onboard Norwegian Sky ]

Don - you sure get around!!!

Sky(X3) --- is that a B2B2B?

Tom

Archived