Who will be the writer of the 30 million-th post?

helpthejuggler

I hadn't noticed any other threads on the subject.

Suspect that 10 & 20 million wasn't noticed by many.

It may be 2011 in the US whilst 2012 in Europe. Quite fitting for a board about travelling the world.

Very true about it being appropriate different date/different time zones. What about our friends from Australia and New Zealand? :)

Post Count right now is 29,987,736.

I told dh i wanted to retire on a ship of my own, buy a cabin thats on the allure of the seas and live there, as long as its on the 13th deck or 12th.. facing the back of the ship... and food entertainment etc... laundry etc...

so this is the life, for those who never went on a ship to retire you will be missing alot how is ms lucy doing she lives on carnival inspiration... soon she will be going to the legend since it will be in calif.. that ship..

well gotta go and bring more guests in

I'm guessing we'll start the New Year reaching the CC Milestone on New Year's Day. So many people are busy with holiday goings on and some parts of the world (Australia/New Zealand) who have active posters on this site have already rung in the New Year. :)

Which time zone will rule?

I suggest it should be West Coast as that will include all the North American posters who are active here....... and it gives us a few more hours to add those last needed posts. :D

Archived