Soft Drink Prices

carnivalcruise2006

We were on the Emerald last month and it was more like $3.34 (inc 15% gratuties)for a can. The soda card was well worth it, as long as you don't mind unbranded sodas! (The soda card does not include cans, only soda from the pump.

So sorry, I don't know what I was thinking of in my previous posts! As everyone else has said, they were $1.95 plus tip. I was not keen on the coke from the pumps, but that is just me being overly fussy, I normally only drink coke from cans and it didnt taste the same to me. (But then it never does wherever I am). I didn't get the soda card as I only drink it in Vodka, so I was buying cans for that, but my husband did, and for the amount he drinks it did work out a lot cheaper.

Sorry again for the wrong information, I must have had to much wine before posting!

All the various cruise lines I've been on are under contract to sell only Coke products. So I bother to drag on board a case of diet Pepsi.
I used to bring along a 12-pack of Diet Pepsi. One time a fellow passenger saw me drinking a can on the Promenade Deck and asked where I had gotten it. He said he couldn't stand Diet Coke.

Fortunately for me, I gave up drinking soft drinks almost two years ago. I tried a Diet Pepsi a few weeks ago and couldn't stand the taste.

Archived