B2B gift?

tigercat

When we did a B2B with Carnival last Jan and when we got back to our cabin after the first week there was a fruit basket and a bottle of champayne (sp) waiting for us. Does princess do the same thing when you do a B2B? If so who do we call to make sure we don't get alcohol? We don't drink and it took us almost all of the 2nd week to get rid of that bottle.

tigercat

No need to worry about alcohol - I have done several B2Bs and no gifts are involved.... It is possible that your TA may have gifts as part of their group space but that is entirely different and can sometimes be swapped for something else.

Hi There

No gift from Princess but have had a gift from a staff member who was on first half of the b2b was such a nice suprise to return to the cabin after a day ashore and find box of chocs a card and wine.

yours Shogun

I recently did a B2B on the Sapphire, and found a lovely bouquet of fresh flowers waiting for me when I got to my cabin for the 2nd leg. The card with it indicated that it was from the Hotel Manager.

That's class! It's the simple things that you remember and bring you back to Princess.

Their 2 cruises combined were 35 days. I wouldn't expect that on (2) 7 night cruises. At least I haven't experienced that.

We were on b2b's on the Sapphire last year for a total of 63 days and all we got at the end of the 1st cruise (33 days) was a bill! ...and a new minibar set up.

We were on one b2b where the cruise director had a gettogether with food and beverages for all the b2b passengers (less than 30 of us) as a way of thanking us for being on two consecutive Princess cruises.

Another good story! Our only expectation after the 1st week is very few passengers on the ship and a good opportunity to book our last week in the Sanctuary if we decide to.

We were on one b2b where the cruise director had a gettogether with food and beverages for all the b2b passengers (less than 30 of us) as a way of thanking us for being on two consecutive Princess cruises.

Another good story! Our only expectation after the 1st week is very few passengers on the ship and a good opportunity to book our last week in the Sanctuary if we decide to.

About 50 of us got a free excursion in Whittier once (turnaround day from a b2b). Though, it was only because our ship had norovirus and they wanted us off the ship in order to sanitize so they signed us up for an excursion (mandatory off the ship time).

I called Princess and they said that they don't do anything for a B2B. Carnival seems to rock for that. We didn't expect anything except being one of the few people on the ship. We went and saw some of the different rooms, had the Lido to ourselves and generally saw a lot of the ship empty. It was fun.

tigercat

Archived