Mini-suite -perks ???

whitestash

If you're in a mini-suite -- which is what the original poster

asked about -- won't the people in the window suite object

if you use their tub and shower? Especially at the same time.

You guys are so funny! I really got a chuckle out of that one!!! :D

I always suggest if you're interested to see different room categories do what we do. Wait until your last disembarkation day and have a look! I like to see what I'm getting, especially if they're room types that you haven't book previously. I would hate to spend the additional dollars and find out that it didn't meet your expectations! Especially if you're booking a mini or a full suite.

Our roll call on the Grand in April, we are going to have a cabin crawl after the M&M, so we will get to see what many the various cabins look like!

Despite the fact that the mini suites do not have the full suite perks, I think you will be happy with your choice. It generally costs only a couple of hundred dollars per person to upgrade to a mini from a balcony and is well worth the extra cost to get the additional sitting area and larger bathroom. We love the minis and think they are a very good value for the money.

I agree Princess Patches! And as a matter of fact we paid an equal amount for our mini, to what I am seeing the balconies going for! I feel we got a good deal and love the fact that we will again have a mini! ;)

It's really nice to have the sitting area.

I may be alone, but I enjoy the free sparking wine and toasting on the balcony. On our last cruise our steward gave us the bottle so we shared with the neighbors who were in a regular balcony cabin.

It is also nice to have the tub as it is much roomier, and great if you have a child.

I'd give it away too. That is some cheap, terrible stuff!!

Archived