Bedding on Liberty

perlk

My first cruise will be on Liberty of the Seas in mid-January. I read somewhere that you can request feather pillows and mattress toppers, but when I phoned RC and asked them if I could make that request, they seemed baffled.

I have back troubles and these would really help me out, especially if the beds on a ship are anything like hotel beds.

Does anyone know if they offer that once you're aboard?

Just off LOS on Monday. Our bed already had the egg crate tpper and 2 pillows each on the bed, and extra pillows in the closet and a spare duvet under the bed. When I peeked into open rooms, it seemed all of the beds I saw already had the egg crate topper on them. I got decent sleep (not great), but was comfortable. Just ask your cabin attendant when they come to introduce themselves.

We were on Liberty a few weeks ago and found the beds and pillows very hard. Asked our room steward for softer pillows and he brought two the next morning, never thought to ask for a bed topper.

This excites me...I'm on Liberty in mid-February and I love hard beds.

The bedding is the best thing i have EVER slept on!!!! i have a very bad back and my husband has shoulder problems not once and i mean ONCE did either one of us wake in pain....i loved it so much i almost came home and ordered the matress and pillows off the web site!!!!

Just off Liberty this week and definitely loved the mattress topper. Slept very well each night! The pillows were not the squishy/down-like type of pillows, but I have shoulder issues and need to sleep on firmer pillows so they were fine for me.

Just off the Liberty last week. If you are looking for a hard mattress (even with the a topper) just book cabin #9254 on the Liberty. I asked for a topper after the first night and was shown that it already had one.:eek: I was pretty surprised at how hard the mattress was as I haven't complained (on the comment card, of course) since they came out with the new bedding years ago. They must have found this mattress in the back of the warehouse.

The room steward tried to tell me that the mattresses on 9 & 10 were of this type??? Totally confused me since I am always on deck 9 or 10 and have never been uncomfortable in the last few years.

The pillows were not too comfy either but it was my fault for not asking for some replacements. For once I could not wait to get back in my own bed.

Sheal

Archived