Speciality Restaurants - Formal Nites

BruceOhio

Trying to decide if I should bring Tux or not.

Are formal nights just in the Main Dining room or do they flow over to the specialty restaurants as well?

Thanks...

Personal preference really. As for myself and our group we all wear a tux on formal night, be it in the MDR or a specialty restaurant....enjoy your cruise...K.O. Near Philly:)

Trying to decide if I should bring Tux or not.

Are formal nights just in the Main Dining room or do they flow over to the specialty restaurants as well?

Thanks...

The suggested attire for all nights in the specialty restaurants is smart casual. You do not need to bring the tux if you are dining in one of the specialty restaurants.

Technically the dress codes in specialty dining are the same as in the MDR (according to the Compasses I've seen recently) ... though in reality, they this is not something really expected or enforced.

Actually, on the Oasis, they are suggesting Semi-Formal in the specialty restaurants. I don't plan on taking a sport coat and ties so I will still be wearing Khakis and a polo shirt as if I were in main dining room.

The suggested attire for all nights in the specialty restaurants is smart casual. You do not need to bring the tux if you are dining in one of the specialty restaurants.

Yes. Navigator last week...smart casual was fine on formal nights

in Portofino or Chops. It even says so in the 'daily schedule'.

Saw some Tuxes and smart casual and everything in between.

:cool:

We purposely booked Chops and Portofino for formal nights last month to avoid DH having to bring a suit and those heavy formal shoes. He fit in just fine in nice slacks and a button down short-sleeve shirt. The dress code in the specialty restaurants is smart casual every night, even formal nights.

Archived