Dart Boards

papillon cruiser

I believe there is a dart board in the Thirsty Red Frog Pub on the Magic, but may only be a foozball machine. Someone who's sailed the Magic may correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately there's no TRF Pub on the Dream. However, don't let that dissuade you from enjoying the Dream.

• 3 years later...
This is not accurate. Just got off Breeze today. No darts.

- JPO

The Breeze DOES have a dart board. It is in the first portion of the Red Frog Pub if you enter by Bonsai Sushi, on the right hand side near the servers' drink station. We sailed in late January and it was still there at that time. It wasn't in an incredibly suspicious place and we never saw anyone playing, so I can see how it would get missed.

Edited by PinaCarada

Red Frog Pub on Magic had a shuffleboard table, foosball, and table games like checkers.

Outside, they had a game that had a nail stuck to a tree. A string hung in front with a ring at the end. The object was to take turns holding the ring up with the string taut (We did three tries each before switching.) and let go to see who could hook the ring on the nail. It was fun for all ages, even small kids! (It was a definite challenge for drunk cruisers!) :D

Edited by minnesotamamafish

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I would expect none, as the darts would be a liability to supervise.

How about bean bag toss or huge chess? sorry but Ive never seen a dart board on a ship.

why talk nonsense when you don't know...there are many ships which have dartboards

OMG, this is funny. The thread is 7 years old. SEVEN YEARS OLD. There weren't electronic dart boards then. You had to resurrect a 7 year old thread just to point out someone was wrong? Oh, but they weren't wrong SEVEN YEARS AGO.

There. I feel better. ;p

There weren't electronic dart boards seven years ago?

• 4 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, fyree39 said:

OMG, this is funny. The thread is 7 years old. SEVEN YEARS OLD. There weren't electronic dart boards then. You had to resurrect a 7 year old thread just to point out someone was wrong? Oh, but they weren't wrong SEVEN YEARS AGO.

There. I feel better. ;p

That's wrong. I've been throwing competitively on electronic boards for over 30 years.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, fyree39 said:

There. I feel better. 😜

We had an electronic dartboard in our house back in the 1990s that we kept until we downsized 6 years ago when we moved to Florida. 

• Like 1

We had an electronic dart board in college! And that's more than 7 years ago (but how much longer I will not say)... I'd be happy to see a dart board on the ship; love a good game of cricket. We'll see in a little over a week! :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

We just got off the Breeze and were sad to see the soft-tip board has been replaced with a worn-out steel-tip board. This was one of the main reasons we booked this ship. Guess we will know in the future! I know the dart community is not as large as other sports but they have shuffleboard and fooseball tables in there. Hopefully, they will put electronic boards in at some point. We would choose that ship every time if they did and I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same.