RCCL's one day WOW sale is today.

CorvetteLady

I've been getting emails all week about RCCL sales, mostly European cruises, but today's was the WOW sale. It offers onboard credits and reduced deposits, so I decided to check it out. I click the link to the sale, this is what it said:

"There are currently no sailings available for this limited-time offer. Please check back soon."

Now this sale is just for today and I checked it 3 hours ago. So I guess Carnival's website isn't the only one with problems. ;)

I did check the prices out of NOLA and it was about $200 more per person for a balcony then the Conquest, so the $100 onboard credit isn't that good a deal anyway.

I've been getting emails all week about RCCL sales, mostly European cruises, but today's was the WOW sale. It offers onboard credits and reduced deposits, so I decided to check it out. I click the link to the sale, this is what it said:

"There are currently no sailings available for this limited-time offer. Please check back soon."

Now this sale is just for today and I checked it 3 hours ago. So I guess Carnival's website isn't the only one with problems. ;)

I did check the prices out of NOLA and it was about $200 more per person for a balcony then the Conquest, so the $100 onboard credit isn't that good a deal anyway.

I checked and saw that too. Just had to laugh. Everyone's got issues:)

wow sale is only good for total newbies as it is not combinable with most anything else.

So you didnt miss out on much. I can get the same for stock, or if Im booking a balcony, get more $$$ off.

It doesn't seem to work for total newbies either. I received the same email this morning and thought I'd take a look.

Same message as above. Guess they don't want to make it easy for anyone, newbie or not;)

Edit: thought I'd mention I'd be new to RCCL, not cruising :)

So in other words RCCL sales about as useless as CCL.

The big think about the wow sales, is half off deposits. .. but its the same amount of money in the end, so its not a huge draw for most.

You get $100 OBC on a 7 day .. but I can get the same OBC with stock.

The only real benefit is the half off the deposit.

I get emails every Sunday night from RCCL about preview sales and it hasn't worked once. It always says no preview sales available.

Bill

I think they fixed it but it still only showed two cruises from NOLA and one is a Transatlantic. The RCCL is for 4/8/12 at $979, the Conquest on 4/8/12 is $819. I want to go in Nov. so no deal for me. I would like to give RCCL a try but everytime I check the prices are always higher than Carnival. Now that we are platinum we do get a few perks that we enjoy!

I think they fixed it but it still only showed two cruises from NOLA and one is a Transatlantic. The RCCL is for 4/8/12 at $979, the Conquest on 4/8/12 is $819. I want to go in Nov. so no deal for me. I would like to give RCCL a try but everytime I check the prices are always higher than Carnival. Now that we are platinum we do get a few perks that we enjoy!

The Navigator cruises out of NO in November

The wow sale covers any cruise after April 1 2012

The Navigator cruises out of NO in November

The wow sale covers any cruise after April 1 2012

Yes it does but it those dates did not show up on the WOW sale site. If I really wanted to go on RCCL I would have called to see if those dates were available but we usually don't book this far out. Had it been a better sale I might have done it but reduced deposit wasn't enough to get me to book it.

Yes it does but it those dates did not show up on the WOW sale site. If I really wanted to go on RCCL I would have called to see if those dates were available but we usually don't book this far out. Had it been a better sale I might have done it but reduced deposit wasn't enough to get me to book it.

You could have put down only $125 for one person to hold the reservation. Could have cancelled anytime before final payment for refund.

Archived