Can anyone help me find this review?

BellsRUs

Hi -

A couple of months ago I followed a link (either from NCL message board or Hawaii port board) which led me to an extremely detailed review of someone's Hawaiian cruise on POA.

Can anyone help me find that review again? I had only just started reading it when I had computer issues and lost the link. I was reading about the person's tour of the Missouri battleship, which they chose to do instead of going out to the D-day memorial.

Thanks!

Thanks, shof515 - that's not it, but it's an awesome review which I will enjoy reading!

I think the one that I'm looking for was not on the cruise critic site - I believe the link took me somewhere else on the web.

Hi -

A couple of months ago I followed a link (either from NCL message board or Hawaii port board) which led me to an extremely detailed review of someone's Hawaiian cruise on POA.

Can anyone help me find that review again? I had only just started reading it when I had computer issues and lost the link. I was reading about the person's tour of the Missouri battleship, which they chose to do instead of going out to the D-day memorial.

Thanks!

Check your email for a link. Enjoy your Hawaii cruise!

Archived