How do I find out Headliners on our upcoming B2B?

Does it seem that RCCL is trending toward individual or group acts and less shows?

On Princess, there are at least 4 shows a week with other acts mixed in. Just off the Voager, and it was mostly hired acts. Not complaining, just an observation.

Does it seem that RCCL is trending toward individual or group acts and less shows?

On Princess, there are at least 4 shows a week with other acts mixed in. Just off the Voager, and it was mostly hired acts. Not complaining, just an observation.

A typical 7 night cruise, such as the Voyager does, will have two production shows, a welcome aboard show and a farewell show involving the onboard Royal Caribbean singers & dancers.

Not from my experience. A typical 7 day cruise will have 2 production shows and about 3 headliners. The other nights would be things like Love & Marriage, Ice Show, etc. Usually a late night comedy act also. It's been this way for several years now.

I thought all the shows were pretty good except the gymnast who reminded the audience every 30 seconds that he was a 2 time Olympian. He was a little too into himself.

The joke of the night aboard the ship was "did you know he was a 2 time Olympian?"

Lance's accomplishments spoke for themselves. No need to rub them in.

I thought all the shows were pretty good except the gymnast who reminded the audience every 30 seconds that he was a 2 time Olympian. He was a little too into himself.

The joke of the night aboard the ship was "did you know he was a 2 time Olympian?"

Lance's accomplishments spoke for themselves. No need to rub them in.

I saw his show - he was WONDERFUL.

Let's see, on the 7 night we had as headliners:

The comedian on the first night

The Beatles tribute band

The Elvis impersonator

Lance Ringnald

So, there were 3 slots for RCCL shows/productions in the main theatre. We saw 2 of them which were good. Again, we were on the Voyager.

Archived