Honest to Pete! Is Anyone Else Frustrated with this alltagcloud.info error on C.C. ?

Sauer-kraut

OKay, I've put up with this stupid thing for 2 days now. At first I was fine with not being able to directly click the back button. Not anymore! Now I'm getting frustrated and ticked off. I've done a virus scan on the laptop and nothing came up.

Is this a Cruise Critic hacking problem???

Until it's fixed, you might consider this:

I scroll down the list of threads which are new, and right-click the ones I'd like to read.

I select Open in new Tab, and keep doing this all the way down the list.

Then I read the threads, tab-by-tab.

No back button. No alltagcloud error. :)

I use internet explorer 9 and have never had the issue at all. I don't often use my back button but have tried it a few times testing to see if I get this error, I don't.

I just have the main threads page on my favorite bar and normally click it when I'm ready to go back to the main page.

I would second this suggestion as a normal way to read these boards. I do this on this board and others. It works great.

...I scroll down the list of threads which are new, and right-click the ones I'd like to read.

I select Open in new Tab, and keep doing this all the way down the list. Then I read the threads, tab-by-tab.

No back button. No alltagcloud error. :)...

Oh yes, I use Firefox as well.

Linda what internet explorer do you have. I'm not having any problems and I have ver. 9 installed.
Yes, latest and greatest version for me also.

Is this why I have to click the back button twice because that's the only thing that I've noticed with it.:confused:

Yes! That apparently is the only problem that we are all having.

I'm having the same problem with this error.:mad: Hope it goes away soon.

Hope its not a virus.:(

No, it isn't. There are several threads on various boards about it. It is something that CC administrators could remove if wanted.

I browse the boarsd from work, we're stuck with IE so I'm not able to use Chrome or FF or Safari or Opera here, but I have no problems that folks are talking about. Typically I open all threads in new tabs though, have done that years... since I started running on FF @ home.

When the interweb acts up, rarely is it EVER a good thing for the end user!

Derek

OKay, I've put up with this stupid thing for 2 days now. At first I was fine with not being able to directly click the back button. Not anymore! Now I'm getting frustrated and ticked off. I've done a virus scan on the laptop and nothing came up.

Is this a Cruise Critic hacking problem???

I'm not experiencing that this time. No problems using back button, and I'm using IE 8.

But I remember having that same trouble in 2010 for a week or so. I don't remember if CC did something to eliminate it or if it just went away. But this time I'm not having that problem.

Archived