What kind of extra's can be expected for group bookings?

tjbarney

My family and I have booked 5 AFT Balcony cabins (one is the back corner extended) on the Victory with a total of 11 people. I was wondering what is a normal extra that can be gotten from Carnival? As in ship board credit (how much?) or bubble cards? What have your experiences been? In the past I have only booked 1 cabin so I haven't had experience in this area before. Thanks for the help!

My family and I have booked 5 AFT Balcony cabins (one is the back corner extended as well) on the Victory with a total of 11 people. I was wondering what is a normal extra that can be gotten from Carnival? As in ship board credit (how much?) or bubble cards? What have your experiences been? In the past I have only booked 1 cabin so I haven't had experience in this area before. Thanks for the help!

Unless you booked these 5 cabins as a group, you will not get any perks or benefits. While a group is usually defined as 8 cabins, that is to qualify for a free berth. Many of the group "perks" can be obtained with as few as 5 cabins, however, you must be booked as a group, through the group dept.

We did book as a group and through Carnival directly. We are awaiting a call back from the person who booked us because she was going to talk to her supervisor. We are just needing an idea on what people have gotten so we are prepared when we are called back. Thanks!

Archived