Where to stay in FLL

hutt27

Sailing on the Crown Feb 25. Any suggestions on where to stay Friday night, and how much to expect to pay. Traveling with 3 couples, this is the last detail to take care of. Looking forward to get out of Michigan, although it was in the 50's today!!! Still no snow

We are going on the same cruise and flying in the night before. We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott-Dania Beach which has free airport and free cruise transportation. It's a nice hotel not much around it though, except the Bass Pro Shops store.

Lots of hotels in the downtown/17th St. area (including just about every version of the Hilton and Marriott brands) -- most offer free airport shuttles and there are numerous shopping and dining options within walking distance. We like the Embassy Suites - big rooms, great breakfast, free happy hour. :D

Good luck! :)

Seeing you need rooms for 3 couples....I'd get on this now! Prices are high and rooms pretty limited. Check out lastminutetravel.com and see if you can find something downtown or on the beach. With airport locations you need to be careful of NOT being in the middle of nowhere.

Sailing on the Crown Feb 25. Any suggestions on where to stay Friday night, and how much to expect to pay. Traveling with 3 couples, this is the last detail to take care of. Looking forward to get out of Michigan, although it was in the 50's today!!! Still no snow

It depends a lot on what kind of price range you want to pay. There is a nice review HERE of the Fairfield Inn, which is available at LMT for a great price of $69 (not sure if that's for all dates though).

I used PL and got the Crown Plaza for a mid-week pre-cruise one night for $111 (going rate is $208).

I'm in IL - no snow here yet either. I'm starting to worry that it's all going to come the day I need to fly out for my cruise! :mad::p

We stayed at the Blarney castle motel that was not far from the pier.

Good clean place that is run by a woman name Maria. Had a retro feel about it. There is a Days Inn just around the corner that has a resturant next to the marina. Across the street is the beach.

Lots of hotels in the downtown/17th St. area (including just about every version of the Hilton and Marriott brands) -- most offer free airport shuttles and there are numerous shopping and dining options within walking distance. We like the Embassy Suites - big rooms, great breakfast, free happy hour. :D

Good luck! :)

We've never been to FLL but we booked Embassy Suites overnight for our cruise in April. It doesn't hurt that we are using Hilton points too;)

In February most hotels are $200-300 avg. For $199 you can get the Sleep Inn in Dania, including shuttles and breakfast. You might do better on lastminutetravel.

How far is Dania from the Port? I see alot of people talking about it but I wasn't sure. Please help.

Lori

Archived