Adult Deck topless ok or not?

paisley_17

I have seen many mixed reviews... Is it or is it not okay to go topless on the adult deck. I think it would be a really fun experience, :rolleyes: but I dont want to upset anyone... I am traveling on the Carnival Elation at the end of the month, I am thinking of going up there and if there are others join them ;) and if not I am out of luck :(....

There are no topless decks on Carnival any more, not for several years. Mini golf now occupies that area. The Serenity area is where the kiddie pool used to be, and is looked down upon from the Lido.

If you want to go topless onboard, book a cruise on a European line such as Costa or MSC. EM

I have seen many mixed reviews... Is it or is it not okay to go topless on the adult deck. I think it would be a really fun experience, :rolleyes: but I dont want to upset anyone... I am traveling on the Carnival Elation at the end of the month, I am thinking of going up there and if there are others join them ;) and if not I am out of luck :(....

I go topless right at the main pool.:rolleyes:

I don't know where you are seeing mixed reviews because there are no topless decks on Carnival ships. Perhaps you are looking at posts about people topless on their balconies.

The only place you will be topless on a Carnival ship (or many others) is inside your cabin.

I think in order for folks to honestly answer your question, you would have to post a pic of yourself....:D

Archived