Nachi Cocum - Cozumel - Getting There

Beanie01

• 2 weeks later...

I booked it! Got a great deal, too! The rate was stated as $55, but when I submitted the reservation, it came up as $45!

I e-mailed them to inquire, and to be sure everything was still included based on the $55 rate. They e-mailed back very quickly and said yes, everything was still included. It was an early-booking promotion for a limited time. :D

Does one get a beach towel or can one rent a towel at Nachi Cocum? I prefer not to lug too much around as I may go elsewhere before returning to the ship.

thanks

Every time we've been we have carried a towel from the ship, and it appeared that is what the vast majority of the other customer did. You could always buy a cheap towel or bring an old one and then just leave it before heading to town. We rented floating mats, but I did not see any place to rent towels. :(

Good luck! :)

Every time we've been we have carried a towel from the ship, and it appeared that is what the vast majority of the other customer did. You could always buy a cheap towel or bring an old one and then just leave it before heading to town. We rented floating mats, but I did not see any place to rent towels. :(

Good luck! :)

Thanks. I will bring one - and put up with carrying around if I stop elsewhere to or from the beach.

We've been to Nachi several time in the past and this year it seems completely run down...abandoned. Service and food as well as the drinks were mediocre and the facilities need a lot of maintenance. I hope they come back!

Wow. This made me wonder what it looked like before. We were there for the first time 2 weeks ago and I thought everything looked very nice. Food was good and I admit I didn't go looking into nooks and crannies, but, things looked well kept up to me. :confused:

We've been to Nachi several time in the past and this year it seems completely run down...abandoned. Service and food as well as the drinks were mediocre and the facilities need a lot of maintenance. I hope they come back!

We were there 6 weeks ago and it looked the same as it has for a few years:confused:

Archived