How is this for DRAMA?

hihosilvers

I can only speak for Ontario, but the separation is only required for a no-fault divorce. If the divorce is based on grounds (adultery, cruelty, etc...) there is no waiting period.

ah, ok, thanks. I have a friend going through a divorce in Vancouver, and they had to do the separation first. I thought it was pretty interesting to require the separation first.

ah, ok, thanks. I have a friend going through a divorce in Vancouver, and they had to do the separation first. I thought it was pretty interesting to require the separation first.

I used to be a family law legal assistant in North Carolina. Here a one year separation is required.

Ok so #2 is boinkin #4's boss. And #3 is related to #2 and #1 doesnt like that #2 is boinkin #4's bos so #1 and #3 got together to kick out #2 so #4's boss could boink #2 all week long while #1 and half of #2 and #3 and #4 are on a caribbean cruise. In the mean time #2 and #4's boss go on thier own cruise and boink so much they will introduce #5 when you all get home.

JERRY JERRY JERRY

Enough already - come on mods? How about shutting down this soap opera so we can all focus on the important stuff like sponsored cruises?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, You have all been missing the question that has been staring you in the face. What could she have possibly said to convince her husband to stay home while she took the kids on a cruise.:confused: There is no way DW could talk me out of one! If she doesn't want me around go to the other end of the ship!!:rolleyes: Sorry, I just thought it needed saying.:D

And why did you feel the need to tell everyone about your friends personal life???

Let's everyone tell our stories of how our parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. cheated on or have been cheated on by their spouses! :confused:

LO ..this must be Reality Cruising .....

Separation is only required for no-fault divorce (irreconcilable difference in the US). For at fault divorce it can be handled within 6 - 8 weeks.

Not true in North Carolina and many other states. You can't be granted a divorce until one year after you file your legal separation.

I only scanned the six pages of "gossip" but noticed no one has given the OP this advise yet.

That advice is :Make sure Husband #2 gets a notarized letter from Wife#2 to take their children out of the country on a cruise. Carnival suggests this. From their FAQs:

When traveling with a minor and both parents/legal guardians are not cruising, we strongly recommend bringing an original, signed letter from the absent parent/legal guardian authorizing the minor to travel with you. This will expedite processing by the Department of Homeland Security. Please note that a notarized letter to this effect is required if debarking with children in Mexico.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-544391

I only scanned the six pages of "gossip" but noticed no one has given the OP this advise yet.

That advice is :Make sure Husband #2 gets a notarized letter from Wife#2 to take their children out of the country on a cruise. Carnival suggests this. From their FAQs:

When traveling with a minor and both parents/legal guardians are not cruising, we strongly recommend bringing an original, signed letter from the absent parent/legal guardian authorizing the minor to travel with you. This will expedite processing by the Department of Homeland Security. Please note that a notarized letter to this effect is required if debarking with children in Mexico.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-544391

GREAT advice, failed to think of that one.

Archived