Day pass at a hotel

hugsthecat

You don't need a day pass to go to the beach. GC has lots of amenities on the public beach access points....rentals (chair/umbrella/watersport), with restrooms, restaurants/bars....no need to pay a hotel to go to the beach! There is a bus ($2.50 pp) that will take you to any of the access points....they are there to bring you back, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I bumped this post because I would love to get a day pass to a resort as well. I tend to like the resorts because they have the liquor and food included and you know up front what you are paying and don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Also, they typically have non-motorized water sports available at no charge as well. I have been checking out these boards and don't see anything about a hotel except for Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa http://www.grandcaymanforaday.com/ but they only include a room...no F&B...:(

Any suggestions would be great.

The reason you aren't getting any answers is because day passes of the sort you're looking for aren't very common in Cayman. Some hotels will offer them sometimes, if they have space, but very few let you book in advance. I've never seen any that include food and drinks, because the hotels along SMB aren't all-inclusives.

Archived