What’s the strangest thing you have seen on a Royal Caribbean ship?

On a Oasis cruise we had a hawk leave with us in St Martin and stayed on the whole next sea day. He would perch on one of the antennas and every once in a while circle the ship. I assume he stayed on all the way back to Ft Lauderdale.

Cool! I wonder how much RC charged it.:D No free cruises!

OMG! Some of these are too funny! :D

On Jewel this past November we had the pleasure of sailing with a he/she/it? Noticed this person in the nightclub one night along with two bimbos. They were trolling the room and it was just too funny to watch. So each night we'd compare notes with the bartender. He told us it introduced itself as *Bombshell*. Made for interesting entertainment!

OK, this is boring but I thought it was strange until I think I figured it out (I think)..

Island hopping on So. Caribbean route and we stayed up late every night on balcony watching stars and listening to the waves. All the way down the chain every night the Big Dipper was clearly straight out from our port side balcony. Hmmmm.... means we were going mostly east, not south. Then on way back to Puerto Rico from Barbados both nights the same thing. Whole cruise the view at 1am never changed. Best I could figure the Captain was having them leave islands and after sunset head west for 6-7 hours then angle back to the next island in order to keep moving but not get there too soon. Some of those ports are only a few hours apart. I sure thought it was strange though that the view never changed.

I can't say I saw this personnaly, but our friend Cap't Matt on these boards once told about an incident...he was having a cigar late one night on his balcony (2:00AM) and suddenly they heard this noise when a lady above them flopped both her nude ta ta's over the railing:eek:

brilliant, just brilliant :)

I came back to my interior promenade view cabin (Mariner of the Seas) to find in horror my cabin mate buck naked performing "a little show" for the neighbor directly across from our cabin. Luckily all of the other cabin drapes were pulled, but someone could have seen from the mall areas down below and called security. I put an end to that quickly. True story.

Ummm ... WOOF!

I'm serious ---- on the Serenade in Jan this year I was up around the pool deck -- a woman pulled her bottoms down and pee'd right there in the chair, on deck:eek:. There is a video of it - I won't post the link 'cause it could be banned. It was one of those funny, gross, are you kidding me things.

On our balcony in the Caribbean, after dinner, having a nite cap, talking about our day. I notice a hoovering light way out in the sky. Point it out DH says he sees it, we are in the middle of the ocean, no land to be seen. Is it a plane, no too wobbly, a helocopter, no to much movement, then just as we are trying to figure out what it might be, whoosh it zips out of sight. We both saw it, were both more sober than not, and still to this day have no idea what it was, so what we saw was truly a UFO.

On a booze cruise shore excursion...a guy is taking drinks back to his friends, lined in the waist ban of his shorts (about 8 cups) As he climbed up the steps, I decided to video him,since he looked funny with all the rum punch in his shorts...just as I started the camera, he fell down the steps, spilled the drinks all over him..got up, and went back to the bar for more. I saw him the next day on Coco Cay..he had no memory of it, but he said he felt like he had been hit by a truck,,,:eek:

On our very first cruise, which was about 11 years ago, we were on the Explorer of the Seas with a group of about 500 cross-dressers. The first day we saw a couple of men in women's clothing and we thought maybe they were part of the entertainment on the ship. As the day went on we just kept seeing men dressed in ladies clothing!!! In our cabin that night someone had slid a flier under our door explaining that there was a group of cross-dressers on the ship and they wanted everyone to know what they were all about. They wore bikinis, high heels, and formal gowns. I must say for our 1st cruise we were highly entertained:)

I'm serious ---- on the Serenade in Jan this year I was up around the pool deck -- a woman pulled her bottoms down and pee'd right there in the chair, on deck:eek:. There is a video of it - I won't post the link 'cause it could be banned. It was one of those funny, gross, are you kidding me things.

Ok curiosity was killing me so I went searching..........thats one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in my life! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! funny gross are you kidding me about sums it up

Im dieing laughing though ROTFL

I remember seeing that video on tv! i just typed in on google " youtube lady sruise ship pee" and it is the 3rd video to pop up.

lol thanks for the keywords that vid is pretty epic. The caution wet floor cone was icing on the cake. :D

Funniest thing I saw was on Adventure OTS back last year when a gentleman walked up to the bar we were at, ordered a beer, the bar tender gave him the bill and he proceeded to pull money out of his pocket, when the bar tender waved the money away the guy thinks its free and starts to walk away, cue the bar tender frantically pursueing him down the Royal Promenade to get his seapass! :D

Hi

I just watched the video. OMG who does that, laying on a deck chair with people all around.

I am loving reading this thread, it is hilarious.

Tania

That video is like a train wreck. You can't help but watch it. What on earth was she thnking. She pulls down the bikini but then sits in it? I wish security had made more of it by embarrassing her further. There is a line between customer service and indecency and she more than passed it.

My lady was on Vision, Thanksgiving 2006. Yours??:)

She must have changed cruise lines ... saw the same thing on Celebrity Solstice four weeks ago :eek:

On the same cruise saw a guy at the Hot Glass Show with a hand made doll in the front of his polo shirt. The doll's name was "Boney" I think.

Everyone had to wave at the "doll" and other passengers told me he carried it everywhere, even to meals.

I don't know this old guy had some pretty good moves. :p

P1060446.jpg

Classic I love these moments...they stay on and on...and yet if you walked down a street you would not recognise him....I say embrace the moment because hey who cares...and who remembers your face:p

Posted the prevoius reply before I saw the Youtube peeing incident...OMG...what drugs was she on...who does that...makes me laugh that people asume that because you are lieing down on a sunbed with a hat that no one will notice your undies down and you peeing...WHAT!!!!:eek:

This is a classic thread:D

Archived