Europe in March?

Sweetmona

Hello Experienced Cruisers! Does anyone know of any southern European cruises that sail in March (or very early April)? I am having trouble finding itineraries for this time of year. Preferably something nice/newish, but not as high-end as Regent or Silversea... Many thanks!

In March it's mostly MSC and Costa in the Med. The only US cruises are the Independance of the Seas out of Southhampton or the Norwegian Jade out of Barcelona. There may be a few more in early April but most ships don't arrive until May. Do a search on some of the big on line travel sites for Med cruises in March and see what you come up with. Some sites don't include Costa and MSC so see if you can find one that does.

P&O Azura sails from Southampton on March 30th- 16 nights across to Venice, Dubrovnik, Cephalonia etc. I've done this cruise on 2 other ships, and there are a lot of sea days- fine for me, as I enjoy them, but not for everyone.

I've been on NCL Jade in the winter, but I think she's just doing the Canaries this year.

P&O Ventura crosses from the Caribbean in the middle of March, but she seems to be doing short cruises round the English Channel before Easter.

The only other ones I know of are, as mentioned, the 2 Italian lines, MSC and Costa.

Jo.

Archived