Pizza pizza!

penguinscott

I can't comment on the "free" part of your statement, but I know darn well there is no "great pizza" available on NCL...even the best they have is at most acceptable.

My thoughts exactly. I'm wondering if acceptable is a higher ranking than tolerable.

I found the salmon pizza I had at La Cucina to be 'great'.

Well that may be fine and Jim Dandy for you, but IMO there are many things that shouldn't be allowed within a mile of a pizza, and salmon is one of them. ;)

Had one of those things in a Wolfgang Puck restaurant in Las Vegas years ago, and here's what I thought about it...:eek:

Well, unless your local Dominos or Pizza Hut makes deliveries to cruise ships on the high seas, their $10 price is of no relevance.

By the way. last I checked $5 is less than $10, so you can order two NCL pizzas for the price of one of those delicious :rolleyes: chain pizza shop pies.

Well 5,000 plus posts njhorseman, I can purchase a $10 LARGE Pizza "PIE" of any kind and size from Pizza Hut and it is very good so my post needs explained better for you. If the local chain pizza joints can can make a profit after paying all the taxes etc. that NCL does not pay then I believe NCL can afford to either not charge for the Pizza "PIE" or make one heck of a Pizza "PIE" for $5.

I don't like Dominoes either!

Well 5,000 plus posts njhorseman, I can purchase a $10 LARGE Pizza "PIE" of any kind and size from Pizza Hut and it is very good so my post needs explained better for you. If the local chain pizza joints can can make a profit after paying all the taxes etc. that NCL does not pay then I believe NCL can afford to either not charge for the Pizza "PIE" or make one heck of a Pizza "PIE" for $5.

I don't like Dominoes either!

Please explain the relevance of your "5,000 posts plus" comment to this discussion.

Please explain the relevance of your "5,000 posts plus" comment to this discussion.

Dear NJ, from reading the posts on CC for years I have determined that some not all of the post-alcoholics tend to flame others posts for what ever reason.

Dear NJ, from reading the posts on CC for years I have determined that some not all of the post-alcoholics tend to flame others posts for what ever reason.

:D :D Don't you mean post-a-holics. I had to read this post a couple of times, I thought you were calling the poster a past drinker.:eek: ;)

That's initially what I thought too, Cher.

:D To be totally truthful, when I first read it my mouth somewhat dropped open and I thought gee whiz we are getting kind of personal on these boards this morning. :eek:

There was pizza on the buffet and I was pleasantly surprised at how deliscious it was.

Enjoy!!

We had it on the POA and liked it also, I am picky about crust and it was pretty good, infact better than Carnivals ! :)

Hey, if we're in the cabin and my kid wants pizza, $5 isn't a problem for me to get him one. We're on vacation, what's the big deal? I hate penny-pinching while I'm on vacation. What's $5 to make a kid happy and his trip memorable. I would go for it!;)

I too thought the poster was calling the other guy an alcoholic!:D

We had it on the POA and liked it also, I am picky about crust and it was pretty good, infact better than Carnivals ! :)

:) Well, that's a good review: It's better than Carnival's.

That's right up there with a review of wines: Try a boxed wine, some of them aren't so bad.!

:) Well, that's a good review: It's better than Carnival's.

That's right up there with a review of wines: Try a boxed wine, some of them aren't so bad.!

First let me me say that your post is rude !!

2nd I was comparing, since alot of Carnival cruisers think that the pizza there is so good....I have had both and was just saying that I thought NCL was in my opinion better.....

First let me me say that your post is rude !!

2nd I was comparing, since alot of Carnival cruisers think that the pizza there is so good....I have had both and was just saying that I thought NCL was in my opinion better.....

Oh stop. I made tongue-in-cheek comment and you thought it was rude?

That's actually funnier than your comment about the pizza being better than what the Carny serves up. I don't doubt that it's better, the point being that THAT doesn't make it good!:eek:

Archived