drinks packages

myndos

hi i know this question has been asked before going on our 1st cruise in may on ios, as a wine drinker how many glass of wine would you need to drink to get value out of wine package and are these packages unlitmited ie can you drink all day, ps i dont intend to get legless just would like to know the worth of these packages also like the idea that everything has been paid for and no nasty surprise at end of cruise thanks

Cb at Sea -- you pour with a heavy hand. I love that :D but a standard wine bottle results in 6 glasses of wine using a standard 7 oz wine pour.

Myndos -- the wine packsage isn't so much a package as buy 6 get one free. It's generally served a dinner but once you buy a bottle you own it. If you don't finish it at dinner, they will re cork it for you & bring it back the next night. It wasn't on RCL but on NCL when I didn't finish a bottle at dinner the last night, they gave it to me & I carried it up to the disco where we were going next & the bar tender got me a ice bucket etc.

Archived