Dr. Phil & 20/20 Friday January 20

Cupcrazy

I know!!!! Did u notice how they didn't mention NCL when talking about the woman that disappeared off the Dawn, but were quick to call out Carnival like 5 times. This report was so anti carnival. 2020 is pissing me off!

Or how about the crew member who went missing from a Disney ship. I think that would have been an interesting story to mention on 20/20...oh yeah ABC is a Disney company.

Dr. Phil can be as bad as Maury sometimes - if that's even possible.

I think maury is the worse, all of his shows is about who's the father or not,etc..His shows get a bit boring and repetitive. At least Dr Phill covers other topics

Good Grief! Did that woman that was handed the baby really hand it back to the mother and say the family should die together?????

She knew she could not keep hold of that baby without dropping the child. She said to them, you need to be with your child. Not knowing the outcome, I am sure that will haunt her for the rest of her life.

• 4 weeks later...
I know!!!! Did u notice how they didn't mention NCL when talking about the woman that disappeared off the Dawn, but were quick to call out Carnival like 5 times. This report was so anti carnival. 2020 is pissing me off!

Wish i worked for NCL but im just a long island housewife who can have fun on a vaction anywhere perks or no perks.

Anyway it just seems to me that you have taken over the OP thread, which is why i said maybe you should start a new one.

If you dont like what i wrote maybe take some of your own advice.

Interesting how suddenly you are cheering for Carnival.

I shouldn't have expected constructive critism from a housewife.

Obviously you have no clue as to the meaning of the word perk.

Finally I wasn't so wrong in my critism of the Jewel as NCL work things out with my family and I and we now are continuing to book with NCL and are very happy.

You were not on that cruise and had no right to talk down to people.

Obviously you have a lot of spare time being at home and not working.

Wish i worked for NCL but im just a long island housewife who can have fun on a vaction anywhere perks or no perks.

Anyway it just seems to me that you have taken over the OP thread, which is why i said maybe you should start a new one.

If you dont like what i wrote maybe take some of your own advice.

Interesting how suddenly you are cheering for Carnival.

I shouldn't have expected constructive critism from a housewife.

Obviously you have no clue as to the meaning of the word perk.

Finally I wasn't so wrong in my critism of the Jewel as NCL work things out with my family and I and we now are continuing to book with NCL and are very happy.

You were not on that cruise and had no right to talk down to people.

Obviously you have a lot of spare time being at home and not working.

I'm hoping that you posted on the wrong thread, otherwise your post is making no sense whatsoever!:confused: The person you are responding to was not off topic for this thread, but you certainly are...:confused:

I'm hoping that you posted on the wrong thread, otherwise your post is making no sense whatsoever!:confused: The person you are responding to was not off topic for this thread, but you certainly are...:confused:

I am well aware that I was off topic this was personal between myself and this person for something that I had posted on another thread. This was the only way to find this person and response to the post they left me. The beginning of the post was part of their nasty response they posted on a different board.

I apologize for any confusion but I had to let this person know I didn't appreciate her negative nasty attitude.

Thank you and sorry if it didnt make sense but I had to stand up for myself

Archived