Dr. Phil & 20/20 Friday January 20

Cupcrazy

Dr. Phil will bring out the psychics who will all say they either predicted this on Sunday after the news was released, or offer to channel communication with the dead to find the root causes for their deaths and where the remaining missing persons are:rolleyes:. 20/20 will exploit the Captain chit chatting on his cell with his mistress and the head waiter as a case against using cell phones while driving.:rolleyes: They will make comparisons with Newt's "open marriage" gambit and deposed Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi while avoiding the the infidelities of our own wonderful vegan, Mr. Bill. Oops, NPR did that yesterday.

DVR if you wish but delete soon as it will hog space from your "Alcatraz" and "Kardashian" recordings, and you need those to figure out what's going on.

Dr. Phil will bring out the psychics who will all say they either predicted this on Sunday after the news was released, or offer to channel communication with the dead to find the root causes for their deaths and where the remaining missing persons are:rolleyes:. 20/20 will exploit the Captain chit chatting on his cell with his mistress and the head waiter as a case against using cell phones while driving.:rolleyes: They will make comparisons with Newt's "open marriage" gambit and deposed Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi while avoiding the the infidelities of our own wonderful vegan, Mr. Bill. Oops, NPR did that yesterday.

DVR if you wish but delete soon as it will hog space from your "Alcatraz" and "Kardashian" recordings, and you need those to figure out what's going on.

Lol. What could "Dr" Phil possibly talk about? What a waste of time! Another reason to hate Oprah. Putting this idiot on TV.

Saw promo for the 20/20 show this morning. One thing they'll be discussing is readiness of ship's crew to handle problems on board. They specifically mentioned the incident on Dream when 10 passengers were disembarked in Mexico after fighting and showed video clip. A search for that incident led me to this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1255632&highlight=passenger+fight+on+dream.

Sounded like it is intended to be a larger overview on the safety of cruising. We'll be recording on dvr and hope it's a fair report.

Saw promo for the 20/20 show this morning. One thing they'll be discussing is readiness of ship's crew to handle problems on board. They specifically mentioned the incident on Dream when 10 passengers were disembarked in Mexico after fighting and showed video clip. A search for that incident led me to this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1255632&highlight=passenger+fight+on+dream.

Sounded like it is intended to be a larger overview on the safety of cruising. We'll be recording on dvr and hope it's a fair report.

That was a very interesting thread. Thanks for the link. After 17 cruises there has been only one I felt uncomfortable on. It was on the Imagination and was a 4 day in October. I didn't realize it but to fill the ship it had been heavily discounted as a residential special at $150 for Floridians. Lots of folks who normally don't cruise, but at that price why not. Heavy drinking, smoking,pushing, shoving, and very loud crowd. No fights that I saw, but we were on edge anticipating a problem the whole 4 days.

I'm sure 20/20 is going to shed some very negative light on Carnival.:mad: I saw some of it this morning on GMA where one of the security officers walked away after the fight or something. I don’t know how carnival could prevent fights from breaking out. To me it seems people just need to have more self control & sense!!! I'm just shocked the fight on the Dream was in a club and not on the lido over a deck chair that had been "hogged" for hours :eek: Carnival seems to enforce ZERO rules for chair hogging!!!

dr. Phil will bring out the psychics who will all say they either predicted this on sunday after the news was released, or offer to channel communication with the dead to find the root causes for their deaths and where the remaining missing persons are:rolleyes:. 20/20 will exploit the captain chit chatting on his cell with his mistress and the head waiter as a case against using cell phones while driving.:rolleyes: They will make comparisons with newt's "open marriage" gambit and deposed italian prime minister berlusconi while avoiding the the infidelities of our own wonderful vegan, mr. Bill. Oops, npr did that yesterday.

Dvr if you wish but delete soon as it will hog space from your "alcatraz" and "kardashian" recordings, and you need those to figure out what's going on.

win!

Let's see....he'll probably, while pointing out that he has more degrees than a thermometer put verbs in his sentences and point out that every pancake has two sides. Other than that, I'm not sure what he can offer.

LOL! Maybe he can get some pointers from our cc docs:D

Im sure I will get flamed and I know they went through Hell, but this woman has been on EVERY news channel. Trying to capitalize on her event. She also said no crew were helping yet then says that the ships photographer helped them down the ladder. :rolleyes:

Im sure I will get flamed and I know they went through Hell, but this woman has been on EVERY news channel. Trying to capitalize on her event. She also said no crew were helping yet then says that the ships photographer helped them down the ladder. :rolleyes:

Shame on you. :( Pray you never have to go through anything as horrible as these people did.

hahahaha-love it :D

Archived