Rising Tide bar

rs12065

Is there a coverage charge for the Risisng Tides bar on the Allure? We are set to sail in April.

No cover charge but you may have to wait for a table:(

Last year on our Allure cruise it was broken for about half the cruise. I hear that Oasis had the same issue early on. Anyone know if they have the bugs worked out of it yet?

Went in Aug (Oasis) it was working the whole time. We never had to wait for a table, but also never tried during a promenade event. Interestingly enough when I looked a my receipts after getting home I noticed that the cheapest drinks were on the Rising Tide! Go figure.

The Rising Tide Bar was one of our main gathering points before and/or after events. It does get packed during promenade parades/shows so you would need to get there super early to get a table. I actually got to "drive" the bar up and down. It was fun. Enjoy your cruise!

• 8 months later...
Is there a coverage charge for the Risisng Tides bar on the Allure? We are set to sail in April.

There is no cover charge, but its pretty small, so I can't imagine getting on it just for the ride. We used our C&A buy one get one wine coupon since we keep our bar bill down on cruises but wanted the experience of the rising tide. It is a must do while on that ship and as others have said it does get quite crowded.

Went in Aug (Oasis) it was working the whole time. We never had to wait for a table, but also never tried during a promenade event. Interestingly enough when I looked a my receipts after getting home I noticed that the cheapest drinks were on the Rising Tide! Go figure.

I wasn't aware that drinks were different prices depending on the location. Has anyone else found a location for cheaper drinks?

No cover charge, normally, but i think I read that they charged a cover charge on New years Eve, expensive but free champagne from what I remember.

I am the OP of this thread. I was on Allure this past April and was highly anticipating spending some time in the Rising Tide Bar. Turns out it was no big deal. Basically a bar in an elevator. Much preferred the nearby Champagne Lounge. Very classy and besides champagne had many wines that were available in Vintages. And the ambiance was much more intimate than the very public Rising Tide

Archived