Fantasy Class Waterworks

tinkerbell1984

Sorry if this has been asked, I've been googleing and can't seem to find an exact answer. So I thought I'd join here and ask. Hope that's okay! I would assume that the Waterworks on the Fantasy, Ecstasy, and Fascination would all be the same...But from what I can see in some pics and videos, it looks like the Ecstasy and the Fascination has a smaller set of slides for little ones....But on the Fantasy I only see the large twister type slide, and two middle size sidebyside slides....Unless they are somewhere else and just not shown in the pictures I saw.

I'm looking to book another cruise for this October, and it will be my daughters first. She'll be 3 and I know she'll want to slide but don't think she'll reach the 42" for the bigger ones, and when I saw the two smaller ones (and small kids on them) I thought that would be perfect for her. So, which of the three has the smaller slide set?

Thanks!

The Fantasy has the twisty slide and the two yellow slides that are side by side. I spent many of hours sliding down the two yellow slides with my kids racing while we were on our Fantasy cruise in 2010. They spent a lot of time here because the slides were fresh water instead of salt water. This was their first cruise and mom forget to tell them the pool would be salt water and they jumped right in. It was funny to see their faces but they didn't want to swim much in the pools. ;)

Sorry if this has been asked, I've been googleing and can't seem to find an exact answer. So I thought I'd join here and ask. Hope that's okay! I would assume that the Waterworks on the Fantasy, Ecstasy, and Fascination would all be the same...But from what I can see in some pics and videos, it looks like the Ecstasy and the Fascination has a smaller set of slides for little ones....But on the Fantasy I only see the large twister type slide, and two middle size sidebyside slides....Unless they are somewhere else and just not shown in the pictures I saw.

I'm looking to book another cruise for this October, and it will be my daughters first. She'll be 3 and I know she'll want to slide but don't think she'll reach the 42" for the bigger ones, and when I saw the two smaller ones (and small kids on them) I thought that would be perfect for her. So, which of the three has the smaller slide set?

Thanks!

We had our 5 year old granddaughter on the Fantasy last May. She was 40 inches and she was not allowed on the slides. She cried and cried, but no exceptions....she says we owe her another cruise.

in January 2009 I sailed on the Fantasy. It has the yellow twisty slide and 2 large blue side by side slides. Then a play area with a dump bucket type thing.

In January 2011 I sailed on the Ecstacy. It has the yellow twisty slide and the 2 large blue side by side slides. In place of the place area with the dump bucket it had a play area with 2 small blue side by side slide for smaller cruisers.

:)

-amber

I am well aware of that...I was trying to be humerous about the tears.....Oh well. I guess it is getting to the point here where you just need to state the facts and just the facts.

and you did state the facts. just sometimes people have to comment to hear themselves type :rolleyes:...myself included guilty of lol.

and smart girl. grandparents do owe her a cruise wink wink lol

i too wish it were a little more clear as to what pools/slides etc. and I wish that ccl could get their people on board with accurate information. as some will tell you one thing, and then someone else will tell you a different answer.

I usually come here to get the answers. CC will tell you. :)

Fascination has the small slides...I spent time during sailaway watching kids in swimmie diapers slide down them, regardless of the signs...

Sensation did not have them in 2010. Elation and Paradise still have the midship pool slides. Ecstasy has the small slides. Imagination and Inspiration also. EM

in January 2009 I sailed on the Fantasy. It has the yellow twisty slide and 2 large blue side by side slides. Then a play area with a dump bucket type thing.

In January 2011 I sailed on the Ecstacy. It has the yellow twisty slide and the 2 large blue side by side slides. In place of the place area with the dump bucket it had a play area with 2 small blue side by side slide for smaller cruisers.

:)

-amber

Thank you!

Just a word of warning about the water works area (at least on Fantasy). I personally saw 2 small kids at 2 different times so excited that they ran in the water works area and both slipped and slammed their heads on the ground and were crying hysterically. Just tell them not to run, don't know if water shoes would help? But it is very slippery!!!

Just a word of warning about the water works area (at least on Fantasy). I personally saw 2 small kids at 2 different times so excited that they ran in the water works area and both slipped and slammed their heads on the ground and were crying hysterically. Just tell them not to run, don't know if water shoes would help? But it is very slippery!!!

thanks for the heads up caution! i know kids tend to get very excited and in a hurry.

and you did state the facts. just sometimes people have to comment to hear themselves type :rolleyes:...myself included guilty of lol.

and smart girl. grandparents do owe her a cruise wink wink lol

i too wish it were a little more clear as to what pools/slides etc. and I wish that ccl could get their people on board with accurate information. as some will tell you one thing, and then someone else will tell you a different answer.

I usually come here to get the answers. CC will tell you. :)

Kindly send donations to my PO Box....wink, wink, LOL;)

Archived