First time in Freeport

alexney

We were in freeport on Jan 23,2012. We took a tour for $30 pp it was awesome, I would highly recommend it. our driver was extremely informative, we went to a local market & the Our Lucaya market and beach. Toured the whole Island saw low, middle, and very high income levels of residence. The tour was 4 1/2 hrs. We were back to the port at 2pm. I have his card at home (I am at work) if you are interested. I think the driver name is "G"

We were in freeport on Jan 23,2012. We took a tour for $30 pp it was awesome, I would highly recommend it. our driver was extremely informative, we went to a local market & the Our Lucaya market and beach. Toured the whole Island saw low, middle, and very high income levels of residence. The tour was 4 1/2 hrs. We were back to the port at 2pm. I have his card at home (I am at work) if you are interested. I think the driver name is "G"

Please post the info....

Please post (or PM) the tour info ... we are going there with 2 girls.

Thanks!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was off work yesterday. Ok, His name is Geo the company is Geo's taxi/tour service. We booked him right at the port. you can call him to guarantee a tour on the day you are in port. His phone # is 242 359 1296. he is very well known on the Island everybody was honking or waving at him during our tour. I beleive all ages would enjoy the day, nothing not to enjoy. The first stop was at a small local market that sold great frozen drinks with or without alcohol. They were I think, fresh strwaberry,mago and pineapple. 2 for 5 bucks if you wanted rum in them all they asked for was a tip. Then our tour continued (very imformative) we also stopped Our Lucaya beach and market. He showed us where Carnival ships go in for dry dock, the baptist ministers house ( I wont tell you why the minister is so important or wealthy) I have been to Nassau several times, and I enjoyed Nassau, But I must say Freeport is much nicer.

One more thing. The van is in good shape and air conditioned. I believe the max is 11 people. If you book the tour at the port the guys selling it will tell you it is 3 hours, however as soon as we got into the van Geo said the tour is 4 -41/2 hrs He was ours for the day and if we wanted to change the tour in anyway let him know as long as the group agreed you could go wherever you wanted and see whatever you wanted and stay for as long as you wanted at the stops. Very flexable

Thanks for the info. I can't seem to call from my cell phone, home or work number to the below number 242---- Would that be a international call; calling from US to Bahamas? Do I need to purchase pre-paid card online to call phone numbers in Bahamas?

Thanks!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was off work yesterday. Ok, His name is Geo the company is Geo's taxi/tour service. We booked him right at the port. you can call him to guarantee a tour on the day you are in port. His phone # is 242 359 1296. he is very well known on the Island everybody was honking or waving at him during our tour. I beleive all ages would enjoy the day, nothing not to enjoy. The first stop was at a small local market that sold great frozen drinks with or without alcohol. They were I think, fresh strwaberry,mago and pineapple. 2 for 5 bucks if you wanted rum in them all they asked for was a tip. Then our tour continued (very imformative) we also stopped Our Lucaya beach and market. He showed us where Carnival ships go in for dry dock, the baptist ministers house ( I wont tell you why the minister is so important or wealthy) I have been to Nassau several times, and I enjoyed Nassau, But I must say Freeport is much nicer.

Thanks for the info. I can't seem to call from my cell phone, home or work number to the below number 242---- Would that be a international call; calling from US to Bahamas? Do I need to purchase pre-paid card online to call phone numbers in Bahamas?

Thanks!!

I tried to copy and paste his card, sorry it is not working if you pm me i can forward you the email my hubby sent me (scanned copy of card)

I tried to copy and paste his card, sorry it is not working if you pm me i can forward you the email my hubby sent me (scanned copy of card)

Hi, Im cruising to Bahamas in May. Anyway you could send me this email? Please send to juliecrowder@sbcglobal.net. If that dont work try juliewilliams2011@yahoo.com. Thank you. Any info I can get on these ports is great!!

Archived