First time in Freeport

alexney

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was off work yesterday. Ok, His name is Geo the company is Geo's taxi/tour service. We booked him right at the port. you can call him to guarantee a tour on the day you are in port. His phone # is 242 359 1296. he is very well known on the Island everybody was honking or waving at him during our tour. I beleive all ages would enjoy the day, nothing not to enjoy. ...

After doing some searching on Trip Advisor, I found a different phone number for Geo Taxi. The number above may be out of date or it may be a typo. The number I reached "G" on is "242-359-4296".

I called "G" and made a reservation for Sunday, September 9th. We will be sailing on the Carnival Fascination and have six empty seats for that date if anyone will be cruising with us on that date. With 8 passengers, the cost will be $30.00 per person for the 4 - 4 1/2 hour tour.

If interested in joining our party, contact me at riverboy98se@mindspring.com.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
After doing some searching on Trip Advisor, I found a different phone number for Geo Taxi. The number above may be out of date or it may be a typo. The number I reached "G" on is "242-359-4296".

I called "G" and made a reservation for Sunday, September 9th. We will be sailing on the Carnival Fascination and have six empty seats for that date if anyone will be cruising with us on that date. With 8 passengers, the cost will be $30.00 per person for the 4 - 4 1/2 hour tour.

Bob

Thank you for the information, I will be there in October on the Pride and I plan on booking him.

Bob

I sent you an email. My husband and I would love to join you on this trip. We are on same cruise :)

Eva and Bill

Eva and Bill,

Glad to hear from you and welcome to our small group with Geo on Sunday, September 9, 2012.

I got your post via the CC forum, but the email did not come through yet. What we have done on previous cruises is to get full names and room number via private email and I will contact you once on board to set up a meeting time on the day of the excursion (typically in one of the lounges near the elevators.)

If you would like to send me your names and stateroom number via riverboy98se@mindspring.com I would appreciate it. If we still have problems in receiving the email, I will give you another address.

Welcome.

Bob

Eva and Bill,

Glad to hear from you and welcome to our small group with Geo on Sunday, September 9, 2012.

I got your post via the CC forum, but the email did not come through yet. What we have done on previous cruises is to get full names and room number via private email and I will contact you once on board to set up a meeting time on the day of the excursion (typically in one of the lounges near the elevators.)

If you would like to send me your names and stateroom number via riverboy98se@mindspring.com I would appreciate it. If we still have problems in receiving the email, I will give you another address.

Welcome.

Bob

ok. I will try to email you again. Did you get anymore people for the excursion?

Eva

We were in freeport on Jan 23,2012. We took a tour for $30 pp it was awesome, I would highly recommend it. our driver was extremely informative, we went to a local market & the Our Lucaya market and beach. Toured the whole Island saw low, middle, and very high income levels of residence. The tour was 4 1/2 hrs. We were back to the port at 2pm. I have his card at home (I am at work) if you are interested. I think the driver name is "G"

How long were you at St Lucaya? Did you have time for shopping? :D

So how was the tour ? I seen alot of people asking for G's info , but my cruise is not until 1st week of Dec. 2012... and want to hear feedback about G's taxi tour, and how did you get ahold of him pre cruising? is there a web site? If you want to pass the info on in private my email is Thunter1224@aol.com

Thank You

Rev. Tom:)

Has anyone found a web site for G's Tour ? ad if so what is it ?

I was wondering the same thing. I Googled it, but it just showed this cruise critic thread. I wanted to know the itinerary of events, time table of events, and shopping possibilities. :)

Archived