Costa Concordia SINKING!

cruiserfanfromct

Roberto Bosio is in the crew list which is a little odd if he was sailing as a passenger back to Savona.

Are you referring to the PDF document from the court? It does not appear to indicate anywhere that an individual was a passenger or crew. Are you seeing something different?

Roberto Bosio is in the crew list which is a little odd if he was sailing as a passenger back to Savona.

I have just rechecked the list and nowhere does it list Roberto Bosio in the names. His name woukd be under the Italian Passengers and is not there. Here are the ... Italian names where he'd be listed....

1764 BIZZOZERO CELESTINA

1765 BOGETTI ANNA MARIA

1766 BOLINO DEBORA

1767 BOLOGNA ANTONINA

1768 BOLOGNA PIETRO

1769 BOLOGNA TIZIANA

1770 BOLOGNESI SWAMY

1771 BOMBARDIERI ROBERTO

1772 BORDINO CRISTINA

1773 BORGATO ORLANDO

1774 BORTIGNON STEFANO

1775 BRACCHITTA GIOVANNI

Where do you see him on the list?

EDITED to ADD: I DID FIND HIM ON THE LIST: 3697 BOSIO ROBERTO. My apologies for doubting you. His name and all other employess are listed near the end of the list.

Joanie

Great post, Joanie! I'm definitely voting for the judge! I'm not sure if she is 'hot' or 'cool' in present day jargon but whatever she is will be just fine by me. I assume that she has all the qualifications and requisite experience to preside over such an important trial......and I look forward to reading her authorative version of the events that night! I'm a great believer in justice eventually getting it right though sometimes it takes longer than we would wish.

Weren't you the person that started the thread (luckily removed) with jokes about the Concordia incident?

Ron

Maybe. And are you the person who posts questions to which the answer is self-evident..... in which case, haven't you anything bettter to do with your time?

It is interesting that the court document lists the full names, nationality, and birth dates of every single person on board the Concorda for 98 pages. All are listed as plantiffs. Here is the English version in PDF format:

http://www.regione.toscana.it/regione/multimedia/RT/documents/2012/01/27/6fa3cedcbe35722313433cbe36098349_orderofnotificationofpublicannouncementstotheinjuredparties.pdf

The top level webpage with the announcement is:

http://www.regione.toscana.it/regione/export/RT/sito-RT/Contenuti/sezioni/emergenza_sicurezza/sicurezza_mare/rubriche/documentazione/visualizza_asset.html_558707983.html

The court documents are available in multiple languages.

Thanks for the link...interesting.

Hmmmm, now you see, that tends to lend credence to reports that Bosio was an officer on the Concordia (who didn't exactly see eye to eye with Schettino) and that perhaps the story of the Serena Captain was a media embellishment. :D

We'll have to wait & see I suspect.

Also interesting, Dominica Cemortan is on the passenger manifesto.

Many of the Russians are legally represented..looks like a class action.

I can't seem to see the British entertainers featured on the C4 programme on the crew list?

Hmmmm, now you see, that tends to lend credence to reports that Bosio was an officer on the Concordia (who didn't exactly see eye to eye with Schettino) and that perhaps the story of the Serena Captain was a media embellishment. :D

I can't seem to see the British entertainers featured on the C4 programme on the crew list?

Now wait a moment and think, IF and I repeat IF they the Blonde Bimbo and the Hero, Bosio are employees of Costa and were on vaction, then they would still be listed as passengers, I think.... I believe that Airline Pilots that are dead heading on aircraft are listed as both passengers and crew... BUT I could be very wrong.

Joanie

As of Dec 30, 2011, Bosio was the Staff Capt of Concordia. I have the daily newsletters from my cruise. He was not the Capt of the Serena deadheading to Savona as has been reported in the media, he was the Staff Capt of the Costa Concordia and evidently, one of the few officers that acted honorably.

Now that's revealing. I was speaking with an entertainer on board the Concordia and she told me in no uncertain terms that many of the officers have mistresses on board who are whisked away as soon as the wife/family board and then brought back as soon as they leave. Interestingly enough, and it hasn't come out in the media yet that I've seen, Capt's wife and daugher boarded in Civi on Dec 27. So if they were on board for two weeks, they would have disembarked the very day in Civi, that the Moldovan woman boarded, which would also be that fateful day. I met both wife and daughter, both stunning and both very polite. His daughter is an only child of 16. Mostly, I feel bad for her in this lurid turn of events. I can only imagine how her world has come crashing down around her. And you're right, his wife didn't seem like she would put up with any _hit whatsoever from him. Schettino may very well wish he was still in jail.:eek:

I would imagine that Domnica Cemortan was truthful with the prosecutors during yesterday's "chat." :)

As far as Schettino goes, he may be begging to go to jail and be released from "house arrest" by now. I wonder if dishes aren't crashing and breaking at his home just as they did on the Costa Concordia? :eek:

Costa Concordia: cruise ship rep's clothing found in captain's cabin

Rescue workers find Moldovan woman's dresses and underwear in Francesco Schettino's cabin on capsized liner, reports say

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/feb/02/costa-concordia-cruise-ship-rep?newsfeed=true

Michelle,

Just wondering, both for yourself and all the other passengers that live in different countries, do they expect you to travel to Italy for the case, if so do you get reimbursed for flight expenses, accomm and your time? Or are they doing something like video conferencing for evidence from passengers and crew, so everyone can be 'present' at sometime during the case, but without the need to travel too far (although given the time differences in all the countries of residence, even that would cause inconvenience).

I'm just wondering how all this will eventuate, must be a logistical nightmare on top of all the other nightmares!

Didn't realise so many Aussies were onboard this cruise.

Now wait a moment and think, IF and I repeat IF they the Blonde Bimbo and the Hero, Bosio are employees of Costa and were on vaction, then they would still be listed as passengers, I think.... I believe that Airline Pilots that are dead heading on aircraft are listed as both passengers and crew... BUT I could be very wrong.

Joanie

Costa isn't an airline and can list employees however it wants.

Now that's revealing. I was speaking with an entertainer on board the Concordia and she told me in no uncertain terms that many of the officers have mistresses on board who are whisked away as soon as the wife/family board and then brought back as soon as they leave.

That is NOT a well kept secrete.

That is NOT a well kept secrete.

We have been cruising on MSC, since 1998, and, to be honest and frank, without reveling any names.........we have enjoyed being invited to special Captains tables.....Captains private "in cabin" dinners, where we met "special ladies" that were invited to the captains cabin........that seemed to be ..........the "fluff...of dessert........that we left before the .........well , let's not go there...........as this was another Italian line.

So, Cuizer2.........you are right.......this is NOT a well kept secret.

What happened to the last "e" that seemed todropoffofsecrete?:)

I don't know about Costa but I know of occasions on NCL when an employee was "on vacation" but cruising with "friends and family" on a very special discounted fare tand the employee was listed as crew. It may or may not be the same.

John

PS

"The Doctor" says hello. :D

Tardis.jpg.c581f67dad79d1739b18341d8edabdae.jpg

Joanie

Joanie

I believe the proper term is "Bella Blonde Bimbo" ;)

Now that's revealing. I was speaking with an entertainer on board the Concordia and she told me in no uncertain terms that many of the officers have mistresses on board who are whisked away as soon as the wife/family board and then brought back as soon as they leave. Interestingly enough, and it hasn't come out in the media yet that I've seen, Capt's wife and daugher boarded in Civi on Dec 27. So if they were on board for two weeks, they would have disembarked the very day in Civi, that the Moldovan woman boarded, which would also be that fateful day. I met both wife and daughter, both stunning and both very polite. His daughter is an only child of 16. Mostly, I feel bad for her in this lurid turn of events. I can only imagine how her world has come crashing down around her. And you're right, his wife didn't seem like she would put up with any _hit whatsoever from him. Schettino may very well wish he was still in jail.:eek:

Its a tradition for sailors to have a different girl in every port..... not satisfied with that Schettino seems to have wanted one in his cabin as well?

Chronological ttime lines depicting the exact sequence of events are highly effective forensic tools and a great way of unravelling confusions about exactly what happened. Thre are two episodes I would especialy like to pinpoint on the timeline.....

Exactly when did Schettino go shopping for his socks (as it has been reported)? As someone who places a great priority on the avoidance of shopping it fascintes me that Schettino was able to fit this in whilst dealing with his head office, his wife, his mother, the coastguard, the chaplain, the press, the passsengers, the crew, the rescue & all? He must reallly have cared about his wardrobe? I guess that the shops had closed up for the night when Schettio came ashore, so did he go off on his sock-hunting trip the next day while the rescue efforts were continuing?

And exactly when on the timeline did Schettino make his reservation for a rom in the Florida Hotel on Gigilo? Did he call the reservation desk from the bridge before tripping into the lifeboat? It seems he prefers to be shipwrecked in some style. Not for Schettino to be huddled on the cold, stone floor of the darkened town church among the inside stateroom ticket holders. And did he reserve just a single room or was it, perchance, a double? If it was a double, did he share it with a companion. I wonder?

Can anyone help with these all-important details?

Archived