POM to MCO

lcds1

Been trying for a few days to grab a car on Priceline orthru car rental sites!!! It seems the no drop off fee that used to be a thing in Florida isnt the case now? Im used to paying less than 20 for a Florida car on PL and they are all going for over 100!

Coming into POM on Sat fly out of MCO on Sunday morning. Got a great priceline price on a MCO area hotel- but these car rental prices are :killing": me LOL

I dont see shuttles to Orlando from Port of Miami...are there ?

Ideas?

Been trying for a few days to grab a car on Priceline orthru car rental sites!!! It seems the no drop off fee that used to be a thing in Florida isnt the case now? Im used to paying less than 20 for a Florida car on PL and they are all going for over 100!

Coming into POM on Sat fly out of MCO on Sunday morning. Got a great priceline price on a MCO area hotel- but these car rental prices are :killing": me LOL

Ideas?

It really depends upon your dates. Did you try hotwire?

Southwest flies to FLL for fairly cheap and you can also get on Amtrak to FLL and Miami. Greyhound bus is really inexpensive.

Ideas?

From Miami to Orlando is about a 4 hour drive. I doubt there are any shuttle services that go that far. Why not just fly out of Miami? It sure would be alot easier.

Not sleeping has its rewards. I had a link for 20% OFF Hertz- it took me to the H site and I was able to rent a car MIA downtown near the port to MCO Orlando for 53.00 at about 4 AM this morning.

That part of the trip is taken care of...now to decide if we stay night before in FLL or MIA....this is fun, right? Yah....Saving money so I can cruise more IS fun!!!!

Archived