Turning Diamond

You can book a future cruise..not sure if the LA will be able to apply your D discount or if it will have to be done once your cruise is completed..At least consider purchasing a FCC (future cruise certificate)...Congratulations and enjoy your next cruise as a D member !!!:)

I figured "after the cruise" would be the answer. Thanks everyone for your input....I really appreciate it! :)

You are most welcome! :)

I had booked a next cruise before my Diamond status was posted to "my cruises" account

a couple of years ago.

Once I noticed the new status, I simply called C&A to have that additional balcony

discount amount posted to my upcoming cruise balance. It worked just like making a payment on that cruise. Nice! :)

And congrats on your new C&A level!! :D

When you book a future cruise on board, the LA will send your booking over to C&A where your balcony discount will be applied..........the LA does not apply balcony discounts.

I am sure if you book another cruise while on board, the correct balcony discount will be applied. If not, once you are home, you can always call C&A and they can change it.

Archived