Ladies, show me your cruise dress!

ajhunt2

I love seeing your dresses! Thanks for sharing. Y'all are getting me excited all over again about our cruise. 'Cept it isn't until the end of August!! 6 months to go and I gotta figure out how to redirect all this excitement. We sail on the Magic on Aug 26th

We did not participate in any formal nights on the 2 cruises we took, so I told DH that since we are celebrating our 20th anniversary, that I want to dress up. Now I need a dress!

Edited by ntxtrio

P9040131.jpg

This is my dress i wore while we were on the Dream, this past Sept. I loved it! All the bright colors and flowers. I saw it and had to have it.

oooh i saw this on the website and was thinking about getting this one. I'm glad i was able to see it on a "real" person. Thanks for the picture.:)

P9040131.jpg

This is my dress i wore while we were on the Dream, this past Sept. I loved it! All the bright colors and flowers. I saw it and had to have it.

I think this is perfect and beautiful..i love the way the colors are Monet like and water coler like..and the cut is lovely and you look gorgeous..sarah

Edited by sjn911

Here is a floral dress I wore on my last cruise. I got it from Kohls.

430156_10101466265249533_5230340_74495998_557800073_n.jpg

Love it...and we just got a Kohls!!!

And they were all lovely...just saying..except the chain not my taste..whew..but well...Rennaisaance fair maybe for that one...

Here is my husband and I on the Liberty last March. My dress was simple, but it was a nice red satin and after having lost 120 lbs over the year before, it was nice to be able to wear something nice and fitting!

199531_561854592105_37401327_31768830_984265_n.jpg

Wow! Good for you and you look beautiful!

Can I ask where you got this dress?

igigi dot com is where i got the dress. They want a 180.00 for it. And i got it within a few days. And its a very popular dress, a lot of the sizes are sold out. And if you do order it, you might have to go size smaller, because the dress is made big. But it was pretty comfy. I loved it!

Here are my 2 formal dresses from my last cruise. I decided to wear two floor length dresses...

CarnivalValor2012063.jpg

CarnivalValor2012345.jpg

I found that not many people were wearing floor length dresses, but I didn't really care. I always seize the opportunity on cruises to wear my floor length gowns, as they just sit in my closet collecting dust the other 364 days out of the year :P

I love the red dress, what a pretty color red.

Love,love,love elegant night on cruises!

Last year on the Legend

ry%3D400

This color is one of my favorite, and it looks beautiful on you.

Now to comment on the chain dress... It was a bit might for my stomach... I just ate. Wow. And Becca I knew it wouldn't be you... I saw UK in your siggie. *wink*

And me...

ry%3D400

Edited by DivasDare