Ladies, show me your cruise dress!

ajhunt2

Oh I know. So does Wal Mart. I am actually thinking of trying one on this weekend at Old Navy.

I actually just bought a cute swimsuit from Target this past weekend!

swim.png

I love that they put them out so early.

Edited by LEXIpoo

Yes, please no drama on the dress boards!

So my problems in dress shopping is that i want bright happy dresses and everyone i guess is not quite on the spring season yet. Everything is so dark and drab. But starting to see some stuff. Old Navy has some really cute just every day dresses.

you might have better luck online shopping.

& I see we're cruising on the same day! I wish time would hurry up!

I think it looks fine.

Do we really have to bring drama to this thread?

Back to the dresses!

This isnt a dress but they're my first pair of 1) heels and 2) shoes that cost more than $30.

I'm really excited about them and can't wait to wear them on my cruise.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You go Tricia! Love them. Break them in slowly or they will break you in. Woohoo girl!

Haha - I saw that post last night and made a mental note to come back and see how it would go down. You handled yourself nicely, Lexi - props to you!

Lol, thank you!

I was gonna rip her a new one at first, but then again it didn't make sense for us to both look like idiots so I just let her have it :)

IDK why, but I want to see the front of that dress lol

no, you really don't want to see the front of that dress. I have a better body but wouldn't be caught dead in that sorry excuse for clothing. You can take the girl out of the ghetto....

Edited by JulieRose

The chain dress IS a little too revealing but I got to admire her for the confidence it takes to wear such a dress no matter what your body type.

Not that it is appropriate at all... She just must be really comfortable in her own skin and I think that's awesome.

And Lexipoo nice going handling the meanies with class. Your dress isn't my style, but I love the colors and you wear it well. I adore your smile.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

IDK why, but I want to see the front of that dress lol

Lexi,

Here is the front of the chain dress.

http://www.crazyvacationphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chainmail-dress-front.jpg

I apreciate your poise. I wasn't trying to start anything:o. It makes sense that you weren't prepared. I see the photos of the dresses that you post and then photo of what you wore and there was a disconnect.

Lexi,

Here is the front of the chain dress.

http://www.crazyvacationphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chainmail-dress-front.jpg

I apreciate your poise. I wasn't trying to start anything:o. It makes sense that you weren't prepared. I see the photos of the dresses that you post and then photo of what you wore and there was a disconnect.

Looks like it has a codpiece.