Maybe I should email Carnival re: my cabin steward

firefly333

Hi Firefly!! I understood what you were saying, and I think it is great that you want to recognize him for the great service! YES, definitely contact Carnival-- the more compliments the better for Mohammad!! And other than the fog delay, how was your cruise??? :D

OK, if I wrote to Carnival I would put the cruise and ship.

I just didnt think it made a difference to my question here, just saying my cabin steward and CD were extra good, but that my cabin steward is already being recognized.

Our cruise before last I wrote a nice letter about our wonderful trip and asked host Mach to get it to the right person.He did and they posted it in an employee area for everyone to see.Im sure they would appreciate it.Everyone works so hard

Fire - I think folks didn't realize you were fogged in on Triumph and talking about the delay in debarkation. I followed along just fine ... it took me a minute, but I caught on.

Don't worry about it - being exhausted fogs me in sometimes too ---

Folks just nevermind. I was tired. Remember I spent a lot longer on the ship yesterday than usual, then drove thru the rain thru downtown Houston and barely got thru Dallas by dark.

I was just saying what started me thinking I should contact Carnival, not what I would say to them. If you cant follow it, I dont really care. No one else needs to tell me that they cant follow what started my thought train.

Sometimes I think this forum people love to pile on, and all say the same thing, even when its not a case where you are just posting at the same time. I am still tired.

Don't let it get to you Fire. I understood what you were writing about, in any case I think it's clear you were grateful for how helpful the cabin steward & CD were. Get some rest, sweet dreams about cruising. :)

DH works for a large company and people complain about anything and everything. He is tasked with handling all of the complaints, most of them silly. Compliments are very few and far between. A nice word or note goes a long way for that employee.

If you are lucky enough to get an email survey re: your cruise - mention him there. We did - about our wait staff and steward on Liberty - and CCL actually sent an email back saying they would be recognized! If you don't get a survey, it never hurts to put something nice in writing and send it off to the powers that be.

Folks just nevermind. I was tired. Remember I spent a lot longer on the ship yesterday than usual, then drove thru the rain thru downtown Houston and barely got thru Dallas by dark.

I was just saying what started me thinking I should contact Carnival, not what I would say to them. If you cant follow it, I dont really care. No one else needs to tell me that they cant follow what started my thought train.

Sometimes I think this forum people love to pile on, and all say the same thing, even when its not a case where you are just posting at the same time. I am still tired.

Fire...just send the letter for goodness sake. I don't even know why you would ask such a question. It's always good to acknowledge great service. Just make sure you're well rested before you compose it ;)

Archived