Interesting E Mail Special

Lazz

Hello again,

I saw Hapicruisin and sazzinfredericton's posts about not being on our email list. Would you both happen to be members of our Captains Club program? If so, please take a moment and call our Captains Club desk at 1-800-760-0654 (in US and Canada), or 1-316-554-5961 outside of US and Canada. We'd welcome the opportunity to send you news, special offers, and insider information through our emails. Thank you!

I've found very few real deals over the years and many many come ons. I am not able to travel last minute - that is one place I think you can get some substantial discounts but you may end up either paying more for another part of the trip or having to "settle" for a less that ideal component - like a cruise with free or greatly discounted air but the air connections are lengthy. Anyways I am actually pleased that X honors price drops up until final payment - no airline does that!!! but I usually decide my travel wishes for the year, an acceptable price-point and don't spend too much time waiting (or trying to decipher) all the come-ons.

Hello again,

I saw Hapicruisin and sazzinfredericton's posts about not being on our email list. Would you both happen to be members of our Captains Club program? If so, please take a moment and call our Captains Club desk at 1-800-760-0654 (in US and Canada), or 1-316-554-5961 outside of US and Canada. We'd welcome the opportunity to send you news, special offers, and insider information through our emails. Thank you!

Hello mbmomcruiser, I am most impressed by your amazingly prompt response to both my and sazzinfredericton's posts. I am Elite in Captain's Club and will be in touch with Captain's Club desk very shortly. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi TLCOhio,

Agreed. Great to see that Celebrity realized the error, and corrected it quickly. The $50 OBC is a nice way of saying "we're sorry for the mistake". Good job all around by Celebrity !

That is exactly what I was thinking too when I received the "Sorry, we made a mistake" e-mail.

Then, planning to take them up on the offer, today I actually read the whole thing. Sure enough, down in paragraph four is the usual disclaimer:

"This offer is not combinable with any other Celebrity cruise offer."

Oh well, I should have known.

My problem is I get the Tuesday Specials but can't read them since you need Adobe Flash. Apple does not support Adobe! I have to go to my laptop instead of my iPad!

Try using this link and bookmarking it in Safari, works on my iPad.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Hello again,

I've been a member of the Captains Club since 2006. I can't tell you the number of times I have requested to get on the e-mail list. Don't know why it would make a difference to do it once more.

I've been a member of the Captains Club since 2006. I can't tell you the number of times I have requested to get on the e-mail list. Don't know why it would make a difference to do it once more.

Try one more time. If somebody from the company is actually starting to pay attention and posting on our boards, maybe u will have luck getting on list. If they are truly an employee (or better yet in a management role) they will be in high demand on cc.

Hello mbmomcruiser, I am most impressed by your amazingly prompt response to both my and sazzinfredericton's posts. I am Elite in Captain's Club and will be in touch with Captain's Club desk very shortly. Thank you very much for your help.

If you are still out there mbmomcruiser I have received an automated reply from Captains Club to say they have received my email (which came into my inbox as I have been on many Celebrity cruises). Now I am waiting for their reply as to when I can start to receive Celebrity's special offers, etc. I did try to phone but premium telephone numbers to the UK cannot be accessed from where I am at the present time and I don't wish to telephone USA on my mobile.

Anyway, I am waiting with bated breath for Captain's Club response.

If you are still out there mbmomcruiser I have received an automated reply from Captains Club to say they have received my email (which came into my inbox as I have been on many Celebrity cruises). Now I am waiting for their reply as to when I can start to receive Celebrity's special offers, etc. I did try to phone but premium telephone numbers to the UK cannot be accessed from where I am at the present time and I don't wish to telephone USA on my mobile.

Anyway, I am waiting with bated breath for Captain's Club response.

Still waiting, Captain's Club. Wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult to add my hotmail address to your list of special offers etc. Can anyone tell me how long it took between the initial request, the email automated response to an email and actually receiving any offers? The automated reply was a step forward from the response I have had on the many previous occasions - which has been zilch!

Archived