Paying Royal Carribean

Henk

I booked a cruise on their website and made a downpayment by credit card.

I asked them if am going to receive an inivitation and a link to pay for the rest, answer: "We dont think so".

I asked how I was going to pay for the rest, answer, make an account on the website and go from there.

I allready had made an account and asked were on the website I could make an payment (I cannot find any link to make a payment) no answer.

I called the representant in the Netherlands AAMCA and asked them, answer "since you booked the cruise on their website we will not help you , send them an email or call them ".

Weird, because on their brochure they invite you to make a booking through www.royalcarribean.com or through a travel agent.

So, all in all they are not very customer friendly at RCC.

Maybe, my first cruise with them will be my last one.

Anyone can help ? Suggestions ?

Once you've logged in on the website - click on "my cruises" at the very top of the page under where it says Welcome.

Around the middle of the page you should find a reservation number under "Purchased and Held Cruises". Click on your reservation number.

There should be a payment tab - our current cruise is paid for now so I think that tab has disappeared. Check each tab on that page to see what's there.

I'm in the US - I don't know of your being in the Netherlands makes a difference or not.

Here in the states, you go to the cruise line page and click on "my cruises" at the top of the page and log in. OR, log in first, and then go to "My cruises". Which ever you find easier.

When you get "My cruises", click on your reservation number. Once in your reservation, at the top of the page is "Make Payment". Click there and you should be able to make payments.

Not sure how this works in Europe, but it should not be too much different. Also, we can just call the cruise line's 800 number here and make a payment over the phone with our credit card.

Best wishes.

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks for the help, but when I ckick the reservation # all I get is the vacationplanner with the online check in and the pre-cruiseplanner etc. but no making payments buttoms or so, just nothing that indicates some for payment.

Drives me crazy.

Once you've logged in on the website - click on "my cruises" at the very top of the page under where it says Welcome.

Around the middle of the page you should find a reservation number under "Purchased and Held Cruises". Click on your reservation number.

There should be a payment tab - our current cruise is paid for now so I think that tab has disappeared. Check each tab on that page to see what's there.

I'm in the US - I don't know of your being in the Netherlands makes a difference or not.

Yes, I spelled a wrong but thats not the issue, I have an account at RCC website, I made a downpayment, I go everywhere on this site but nowhere a payment buttom or link.

You've spelled Royal Caribbean wrong - maybe that is the problem? You should definitely be able to pay online at the right address: www.royalcaribbean.com. Maybe that helps? The link you posted takes you to some travel agent's site, taking advantage of the misspelling.

I tried everything , when I klick the reservation # I go to vacation summary and there is no paymant buttom or link.

Here in the states, you go to the cruise line page and click on "my cruises" at the top of the page and log in. OR, log in first, and then go to "My cruises". Which ever you find easier.

When you get "My cruises", click on your reservation number. Once in your reservation, at the top of the page is "Make Payment". Click there and you should be able to make payments.

Not sure how this works in Europe, but it should not be too much different. Also, we can just call the cruise line's 800 number here and make a payment over the phone with our credit card.

Best wishes.

Rick and Deirdra

I am looking at my "booking dashboard" and as soon as I open up my reservation there is a button to click which says make payment.

Not sure if the European version is different, I always call them and make payment over the phone on my credit card.

Good luck

Brian J

If your name is not the first name on the booking you will not have a payment tab even though you can do everything else. Found this out when the MIL joined another booking in a separate room. For her to make payments for her portion she either had to call the other lady that was the first name on the reservation or call RCI directly and pay over the phone. If the first name on the booking is say you DH make an account for him and then you will be able to make payments online.

I booked a cruise on their website and made a downpayment by credit card.

I asked them if am going to receive an inivitation and a link to pay for the rest, answer: "We dont think so".

I asked how I was going to pay for the rest, answer, make an account on the website and go from there.

I allready had made an account and asked were on the website I could make an payment (I cannot find any link to make a payment) no answer.

I called the representant in the Netherlands AAMCA and asked them, answer "since you booked the cruise on their website we will not help you , send them an email or call them ".

Weird, because on their brochure they invite you to make a booking through www.royalcarribean.com or through a travel agent.

So, all in all they are not very customer friendly at RCC.

Maybe, my first cruise with them will be my last one.

Anyone can help ? Suggestions ?

Go into your cruise account on RCCL website.

Click on My Cruises. If the cruise does not appear, then you need to add it to your account. You will need the ship, sail date, your surname(I think) and the reservation number from the invoice which will have been emailed to you after booking.

Once this has been carried out go into the cruise and pay now will be listed on the right hand side.

Henk,

I don´t think you´re crazy :D. I don´t remember ever having seen a payment tab under MyCruises. But I usually book the cruise with the German office in Frankfurt and we call them for payment and give them our credit card data.

steamboats

I think, here in Europe is not possible to book Royal Caribbean cruises online - booking engine do not work - /deffinitely not in Slovakia / It is neccesary to book via agency - in the same price like online.

Carnival cruises - the official booking page works well and it is possible to book and pay online.

I did have the payment tab, but unfortunately it would not accept a payment with my Canadian CC and info. When I phoned they said that happens and I had to listen to "On Hold-the Musical" WAAAAY too many times when I called to make payments.:(:eek:

I did have the payment tab, but unfortunately it would not accept a payment with my Canadian CC and info. When I phoned they said that happens and I had to listen to "On Hold-the Musical" WAAAAY too many times when I called to make payments.:(:eek:

Better than the Sea is Calling!:eek::eek:

A lot of reactions on my problem but no solution.

Mispi says it is not possible to book on their website from Europe.

Well, I booked and made the downpayment, the invoice is in euro's so nothing wrong there.

I made an account and all is perfect there too, my reservation is ok.

My downpayment is mentioned on my invoice, all ok there.

Only trouble is the link to pay for the remaining ballance en the very unwilling attitude from RCC people.

Maybe the site does not show a payment link after making a downpayment ?

RCC are you reading this ?? If so, then act, I am a customer and you might want to sell me another cruise in the near future.

A lot of reactions on my problem but no solution.

Mispi says it is not possible to book on their website from Europe.

Well, I booked and made the downpayment, the invoice is in euro's so nothing wrong there.

I made an account and all is perfect there too, my reservation is ok.

My downpayment is mentioned on my invoice, all ok there.

Only trouble is the link to pay for the remaining ballance en the very unwilling attitude from RCC people.

Maybe the site does not show a payment link after making a downpayment ?

RCC are you reading this ?? If so, then act, I am a customer and you might want to sell me another cruise in the near future.

So there is not even a "Payment" tab at the top? I had to click "Payments" first before I could even click "Make Payment". Some have said the "Make Payment" button appears on the first screen, but that wasn't true for me.

No Payment tab, 100% nothing, no way I could ever make a payment through that website.

So there is not even a "Payment" tab at the top? I had to click "Payments" first before I could even click "Make Payment". Some have said the "Make Payment" button appears on the first screen, but that wasn't true for me.

I have always just called them with my credit card # and made payment over the phone

When I tried to make a payment online my credit card was charged the entire balance instead of the 500 I had keyed in! When I called RCCL the agent recommended always calling in to make partial payments and then credited my account the $2000 back and made the proper $500 payment for me. From now on' date=' I will always call and let them do it![/size']

Works fine in the UK.

click on "manage my booking" from the home page.

Click on "my cruises" at the top of that page.

There is then a "make a payment" link on the left side under Countdown to cruise.

Or click on reservation number and there is a "make a payment" button.

I'm a long time user of the internet and web sites, actually part of my work before retiring . I put a hold on a short cruise, until my wife said she could go. The cruise numbers were there, they never went away even after the booking hold was up and I could not go ahead a pay for it through the RC web site. I ended up just calling RC and paid for it over the phone.

They as we all know, are, it seems, doing some programming on it so who know, what will work next or not work completely right lots of related threads on it.

Archived