east coast gets cheated again

H82seaUgo

I may be wrong... but doesn't splendor have the covered pool area. If so I think it is a great idea. I mean with the temps in New york changing so much with the seasons I think a pool that could be used in the winter from a colder port is great

The mid deck pool does have a sliding roof. There is no stadium seating.

Also add Boston and Norfolk

Boston gets Glory sailing five cruises to Canada in June and July, 2012. That's it. Don't think that counts. (Yes, we are booked. Finally, no air fare for a cruise. Yippee!)

I wish Boston would get more cruises, especially to the Caribbean. Granted they would have to be 8 or 9 days, but I would gladly suffer. :p

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Ticked-off here to! Carnival had it right with the Spirit class ships and they had to screw it up with the Dream class! More people less space! UhhhHG!

Boston gets Glory sailing five cruises to Canada in June and July, 2012. That's it. Don't think that counts. (Yes, we are booked. Finally, no air fare for a cruise. Yippee!)

I wish Boston would get more cruises, especially to the Caribbean. Granted they would have to be 8 or 9 days, but I would gladly suffer. :p

The Glory has 12 cruises to Boston. That counts as a homeport in my book.

I would sure love San Diego to have those 12 cruises come May.

Most people only cruise once every few years. So to them one cruise at a drive to port is very important.

Wanting more cruises and saying that those cruises arent enough or doesnt count :confused: seems greedy to those of us that dont have any cruises sailing from out cities :)

I booked glory this spring out of Boston. I think this is a odd year. I do not think 1023 will see a ship in Boston. I bet it is going Europe. I hope I am wrong. I wold also love longer Caribbean Itinerary's. The lack of air fare make sit so affordable. And we have free secured parking downtown. Even with a cab cost we are making out

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I booked glory this spring out of Boston. I think this is a odd year. I do not think 1023 will see a ship in Boston. I bet it is going Europe. I hope I am wrong. I wold also love longer Caribbean Itinerary's. The lack of air fare make sit so affordable. And we have free secured parking downtown. Even with a cab cost we are making out

1023?? Wasn't 1066 the Battle of Hastings? Sorry, couldn't help myself! :D

To the OP,

If the east coasters are all like you...bashing carnival up one

side and down the other for nothing more than personal enjoyment.

Then so what. No matter what ship they decide to homeport there it won't

be good enough....just sayin

To the OP,

Astounding, the entire thing sailed right over your head.

To the OP,

um, having sailed on all 5 of the ccl ships that have home ported in new york, i can assure you that i am not alone in my love for the spirit class vessels. in fact, the only one i haven't sailed is the spirit due to its location..

I was hoping they would add some Bermuda sailings when they swapped the ships. Still only one per year!:( (and not during my school vacations) Though I would love to sail Splendor, (or even take Pride to Bermuda) I wish they would change up the itineraries- maybe a 9 day sailing now and then, but at least switch up the Nassau/Freeport/Pt Can. itinerary. The "other" 8 day itinerary is pretty good, though. (GT/HMC/PR, etc)

I was hoping they would add some Bermuda sailings when they swapped the ships. Still only one per year!:( (and not during my school vacations) Though I would love to sail Splendor, (or even take Pride to Bermuda) I wish they would change up the itineraries- maybe a 9 day sailing now and then, but at least switch up the Nassau/Freeport/Pt Can. itinerary. The "other" 8 day itinerary is pretty good, though. (GT/HMC/PR, etc)

I love Bermuda....does anyone know why CCL doesn't have a Bermuda run?? All those ships and no Bermuda season??

I love Bermuda....does anyone know why CCL doesn't have a Bermuda run?? All those ships and no Bermuda season??

We did Bermuda on Miracle last year and probably our best Carnival cruise.

Wanted to do it again this year and very disappointed they essentially stopped.

There was a thread on here saying it was Bermuda's fault but who knows what is really going on.

Do hope they will be going back.

Archived