~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Today there are 3 RCI beauties sailing away from Port Everglades:)

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

PE | GRAND PRINCESS | 16:00

PE | CROWN PRINCESS | 16:00

PE | NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS | 17:00

PE | OASIS OF THE SEAS

PE | EURODAM | 17:00

PE | LIBERTY OF THE SEAS |1700

PE | SILVER CLOUD | 18:00

380631_10150647965836693_564756692_9488144_1464660319_n.jpg

WATCHED SHIPS LEAVE THE PORT EVERGLADES AREA ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...SOUND AND ALL...CAN MAKE THE SCREEN FULL SIZE...this is by far the best web cam that i have seen and used ever...

WATCHED SHIPS LEAVE THE PORT EVERGLADES AREA ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...SOUND AND ALL...CAN MAKE THE SCREEN FULL SIZE...this is by far the best web cam that i have seen and used ever...

Heaven is a laptop with an HDMI output hooked to a big screen watching this cam.

Ditto to all you said.:D Been watching for close to 2 years now. HD on the PE cam since Jan 2011. David and Lou do a wonderful job to bring the best to their viewers. I watch 7 days a week if there is a ship in port.:)

The busy cruise season in Fort Lauderdale is winding down but we will still have the Oasis class sisters..Lady O and Allure to watch on the weekends.

Now watching them on the big screen TV is one amazing sight like Bill said!

How do you hook up the hdmi cable to the laptop ahnd then to the back of uyou large screen tv...we have a 60 inche tv and would love to see those cruise ship sail out every saturday and sunday late afternoon...on the big screen...seems that music kicks in and sometimes a ship horn just before heading out into open water...my daughter and i were watching last sunday and we almost got blown out of the water when a ship horn when off for about 30 seconds...this webcam is addicting...

How do you hook up the hdmi cable to the laptop ahnd then to the back of uyou large screen tv...we have a 60 inche tv and would love to see those cruise ship sail out every saturday and sunday late afternoon...on the big screen...seems that music kicks in and sometimes a ship horn just before heading out into open water...my daughter and i were watching last sunday and we almost got blown out of the water when a ship horn when off for about 30 seconds...this webcam is addicting...

Don't know the logistics of this Mike..DH took care of this for me and I hook it up from my desk computer and watch on my 55". If I find out will post it here :)

Addicting for sure...but I love every minute.

we will try to find a compatable laptop and hook up the HDMI cable and then hook into the fort lauderdale website and have dessert aound the 60 inch tv watching cruise ships leave the port...late sunday afternoon....we can all dream about 3-9-2013 aborad the NAVAGATOR

Does your laptop have an HDMI connection? Its on many newer laptops. Many big screen TVs have the older VGA style connector, using that it wouldn't be HD, but it is still enjoyable. Its usually not hard to figure out how to select the right TV input and make sure the laptop is sending out a signal through its remote connection.

I was on the beach yesterday watching the Noordam leave port. Here are some of my pictures:

It was so much fun! I wish there would have been more ships in port!

Nice photos from a great location. This is on my 'to do' list in about 3 weeks when I am in Fort Lauderdale for my Allure cruise. :) maybe on the day before so I can see Lady O leave:)

Nice photos from a great location. This is on my 'to do' list in about 3 weeks when I am in Fort Lauderdale for my Allure cruise. :) maybe on the day before so I can see Lady O leave:)

So where on Allure will you be at Sailaway?

So where on Allure will you be at Sailaway?

Hi Bill ~ I like to call it 'Emmy's Spot' lol :) this will be the 4th time for this location waving to the webcam...twice on Oasis and on April 29 2nd time on Allure...

Deck 11 aft public balcony:) port side of course!

Edited by emmy