Navigator Cabin #953 info

lanie89052

Depends on the itinerary as well if low is really necessary. But on Navigator, you want to be forward of the elevators.

Well we had cabin 718 last year, which is not forward of the elevators, and it was fine. In fact it was so good, we have booked the same cabin again.

Last summer we were in 1019 which is forward of the elevators and had no trouble. We have booked it again for the fall. I would not want to be in an aft cabin due to vibrations or the first one at the bow due to sea movement and waves hitting the bow.

Well we had cabin 718 last year, which is not forward of the elevators, and it was fine. In fact it was so good, we have booked the same cabin again.

718 is definitely forward of the elevators on the Navigator. Did you mean to type 838 or 938 which are between the two banks of elevators? :)

718 is definitely forward of the elevators on the Navigator. Did you mean to type 838 or 938 which are between the two banks of elevators? :)

No I did mean 718, just got my stern and bow confused, I realized last night that the cabin was forward of the elevators, so that is why is ok :)

We tended to hang out on 10 and 11 most of the time....the covered pool area, La Veranda, and the observation lounge.

Not to confuse anyone, the Navigator doesn't have an observation lounge. Where most O Lounges are is the gym. Galileo's is the panorama lounge aft on deck 11.

Not to confuse anyone, the Navigator doesn't have an observation lounge. Where most O Lounges are is the gym. Galileo's is the panorama lounge aft on deck 11.

Well, I am sitting in a lounge having a drink and observing the ocean go by, so to me that is an observation lounge. It is just at the aft instead of the bow:-)

Archived