Well I did it.

divngmedic

Got tired of waiting for the wife to ask her friends, and tired of waiting to hear from a co-worker. So I just book our second and third cruise. I was so afraid of not getting room that we wanted or the prices to go up.:)

Good for you. We were in the same boat, waiting to see if some family wanted to go...we were going to go regardless so I wanted to book so I could get the room that I wanted and lock in the price.

We booked about a week or so ago and I booked them today so we are good. They got the same price they would have gotten a week ago, although the original cabins they preferred were no longer availalble and our category is sold out so glad I got it when I did as I got the last one!

good luck. and the day before valentines day, too.

Yeah I am working that day so the wife and daughter will have to wait till Friday to celebrate Valentines. Work my extra job Wednesday night, mandatory meeting at work Thursday:mad: so Friday it is.

Got tired of waiting for the wife to ask her friends, and tired of waiting to hear from a co-worker. So I just book our second and third cruise. I was so afraid of not getting room that we wanted or the prices to go up.:)

And that's why we cruise alone! No hassle of waiting for answers from other people. I would love to cruise with a group of friends, but no one can ever commit to it so I just gave up. Thumbs up for "wearing the pants" and making a decision.

good that you booked it, because with waiting for the friends, you could have lost out on what you said, the room and the price. Hopefully you gave them one last chance. I would have said, guess what, i'm booking our cruise tomorrow and this is the rate for what we're getting, if your going to book nows the time! lol.

Woo hoo...B2B! That's awesome!

Yeah :D I have some lost time to make up for. Already check out the rolls calls, the second leg is active and several have kids my daughters age. The other one is dead. Searched about 11 pages on the Carnival forum and no roll calls over there so I started two.

Archived